Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: CZ-75 TS ORANGE! Get Your Order In Now! Update On Page 6 with Specs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    awesome looking pistol

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    It looks like the Sig P210 finally has some serious competition, wow, very nice pistol.
    IMO my Tanfoglios shoot a lot like my P-210. The slide/frame arrangement is super for a lot of reasons. When I first picked up my Limited Custom, it felt very familiar. I've even learned to like the Tanfos grips better. That said, the P-210 is scary accurate and suffers only from limited capacity and a clunky safety that can be modified and improved which is what I did to be more game friendly.
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    That would void warranty Im sure. The top shooters in the world shoot without a thumb rest. I am excited about it but have been living without it just fine. The thumb rest would not be reversible you would have to drill tap and buy another brand for the right side.
    I tried the Tanfo with and without two versions of thumb rests and ended up duping the idea.
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Quote Originally Posted by bigdyno View Post
    Since October is only one day away, any updates on the delivery of the .40s?

+1.

i need a little bro for my TS in 40 .

Well I was told through email and verbally over the phone a month ago they still had pre orders available for the .40 on the October shipment. Placed my order and thought wow so close just made it, then come to find out yesterday oh yours won't be shipped til Dec/Jan now and you didn't make the pre order. Apparently the story I was told about making the pre order was complete BS. Kinda makes me feel like I was just fed whatever I wanted to hear to get me deposit money. Any one waiting on the .40's might want to call you may get a surprise.
    Last edited by Ash P; 10-01-2015 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash P View Post
    Well I was told through email and verbally over the phone a month ago they still had pre orders available for the .40 on the October shipment. Placed my order and thought wow so close just made it, then come to find out yesterday oh yours won't be shipped til Dec/Jan now and you didn't make the pre order. Apparently the story I was told about making the pre order was complete BS. Kinda makes me feel like I was just fed whatever I wanted to hear to get me deposit money. Any one waiting on the .40's might want to call you may get a surprise.
    We would not have fed you a line of BS to get your deposit, that would only give us extra work with no return and leave us with an understandably disgruntled customer, but our promised delivery did change as production was delayed. We have no control over manufacture's changing their production dates and they normally do not inform us when this happens.

I trust you will now understand the situation.

Regardless of the change in production dates that still does not change the fact that I was told in writing and verbally that my order was part of the intial pre order delivery only to find out yesterday that It is now not.

I trust now YOU understand my situation.

It does suck big time waiting for something you want bad, I know, having been through 3 preorders in last couple years (not necessarily with Wolverine). The toughest one was paying a deposit for a gun last November, to be delivered in March or April of 2015, just arrived 2 weeks ago. Manufacturing issues, distribution issues, State Department , RCMP, CBSA, its a real crapshoot as to when your new toys will get here. I dont believe that the dealers on here are out to get deposit money, the anguish they receive from those waiting isn't worth that. Patience Grasshopper !
    If I was a dealer though I think I'd double the advertised waiting times and then if the gun is "early" everybody is happy ! lol

Business Member Rep
    Regardless of the change in production dates that still does not change the fact that I was told in writing and verbally that my order was part of the intial pre order delivery only to find out yesterday that It is now not.

I trust now YOU understand my situation.
    I think there has been a misunderstanding. You are still part of the original pre-order and will be receiving from the first shipment of the .40 coming in but the delivery has been delayed for the whole pre-order.
    We are trying to get an update and will let everyone know on here what we find out.

I hope your right because the emails I received from Ryan yesterday states that I am not part of that first pre order. The email states My .40 is slated to be produced in November and delivered after the intial pre order expected for October, I should receive Dec/Jan. I'll be honest I don't like to complain I just hate going out of my way to confirm the status of my order and delivery only to find out no your further down the list then we told you and you'll be on the next shipment. I will hold tight and wait for my new toy, thank you for clairification.
    Last edited by Ash P; 10-01-2015 at 12:16 PM.