should have posted this a while ago. a few months ago I purchased a timney trigger. I called and was able to set up an EMT deal and was good to go. Couple of snags, first my trigger missed the mail bag, no worries, it was shipped the day i called to follow up. Trigger shows up and it's a left handed trigger. Alright called up and got that sorted out. less than a week later the new new trigger showed up at my door, with money in the box to cover the return shipping for the previous one and a note apologizing for the snags and an upgrade to the nickel plated trigger (not asked for by myself). After all this i firmly believe this is how customer service should be done. Brian was always very pleasant to deal with on the phone, and through email. Snags like this can make for a frustrating purchase, but it when something came up it was always handled professionally and quickly. I would definitely recommend dealing with these guys and will do so again in the future without hesitation. Oh, and my new trigger is great!!!