Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: remington 7600 pump action synthetic stock carbine barrel in 35 whelen

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by janesy View Post
    7600 with plastic shotgun(field) stock, 35 Whelen, gloss blued 18" barrel with rifle sights?

Sorry gravel... they have made them before for our market. 6 came from the shot show, for Ellwood Epps maybe 5 years ago. One is in my safe, another in my buddies safe. All they needed was 6 to order. Price was silly cheap too.
    Yes, Ellwood Epps purchased a handful of those rifles from the European contract mentioned previously. Glad you were able to secure one! All we need now is a commitment to buy 500 more and maybe Remington will tool up for them again!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    i ve got one bnib from a retailer member here. never asks where it come from but that is true: this model was a top seller in france.

it was recommended by a friend there but i did not listen thinking that model will be so easy to get here ...close to 14 years to found with no cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wullfen View Post
    I would love one in 35 Whelen with the synthetic stock and short barrel! I have been hunting with one for years in 30-06, and with the 18.5" barrel and synthetic stock it is a really handy and durable gun.
    I have found it to be really accurate as well, kept the freezer full a long time.

Probably has more to do with SAAMI pressure specs for each round.
    True warriors are fierce because their training is fierce. - Miyamoto Musashi 1645

Even better would be a run in 9.3x62!!
    True warriors are fierce because their training is fierce. - Miyamoto Musashi 1645

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123