Thread: RMR mounting on g17 slide

BANNED

Question RMR mounting on g17 slide

Hey Casey and son,

I have a SS lone wolf slide and am looking at having an rmr melted into the slide, would also like the slide machined to resemble a g34 slide by milling out the slide between the hood and front site (reduce weight, while adding weight with rmr)

Would like to have trijicon suppressor sights left in factory location with rmr mounted in front of rear sight.

Is this a project you would be willing to take on ? And what are your thoughts on my idea(s)

Thanks for your time

Business Member Tactical Ordnance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell View Post
    Hey Casey and son,

I have a SS lone wolf slide and am looking at having an rmr melted into the slide, would also like the slide machined to resemble a g34 slide by milling out the slide between the hood and front site (reduce weight, while adding weight with rmr)

Would like to have trijicon suppressor sights left in factory location with rmr mounted in front of rear sight.

Is this a project you would be willing to take on ? And what are your thoughts on my idea(s)

Thanks for your time
    Yes we have done lots of the RMR cuts and installations on GLOCK and other slides and we have the Trijicon suppressor sights in stock. We would be happy to do the other cuts you like. Just email or call us and we can discuss your needs.

Casey
    Please call or email us. No PMs please.

P: 905-775-1666
    www.tacord.com
    info@tacord.com

BANNED
    sounds awesome, save me a set of the trijicon supressor sights (tritium?) and i will give you a call next week, just waiting for my RMR to get here on may 9th and then will be shipping it out to you.

again, thanks for the time. any pictures of past work mounting rds's on guns ? i know cgn is curious.

Business Member Tactical Ordnance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell View Post
    sounds awesome, save me a set of the trijicon supressor sights (tritium?) and i will give you a call next week, just waiting for my RMR to get here on may 9th and then will be shipping it out to you.

again, thanks for the time. any pictures of past work mounting rds's on guns ? i know cgn is curious.
    There are a couple of pictures on our Facebook page of slides we have done. https://www.facebook.com/tacordinc
    Contact us when you are ready and we will be happy to assist you.

Casey
    Please call or email us. No PMs please.

P: 905-775-1666
    www.tacord.com
    info@tacord.com