Savage 110BA

OVERK1LL

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm in the process of acquiring the Lite Strike for my Savage 10 FCP-K and would then be considering doing the same upgrade for my 110BA. I see the 110 listed on the site, so I assume it is supported I just want to confirm that this is the case. Also, weight-wise, the 110BA is extremely heavy, and subsequently, not overly portable. Any idea on the weight savings the Lite Strike will offer on this rifle over the stock Savage piece?

I was looking at my 110 ba 338 and see some similiar parts start minus different upgrades not much there ans add a 50 mm 50x25 scope and HD mounts Bi-pod 30 lbs no 5 mile walks with that puppy

I'm in the process of acquiring the Lite Strike for my Savage 10 FCP-K and would then be considering doing the same upgrade for my 110BA. I see the 110 listed on the site, so I assume it is supported I just want to confirm that this is the case. Also, weight-wise, the 110BA is extremely heavy, and subsequently, not overly portable. Any idea on the weight savings the Lite Strike will offer on this rifle over the stock Savage piece?

Good day

Yes the 10BA and 110BA are compatible with the Strike Lite. However I don't have the weight difference between the two chassis. The Lite Strike is about 6.3 pounds.

You can contact me at patrice@cadexinc.com for more information.

Best regards

I've seen in the past some customers that took a left handed action and fitted it into a right handed chassis but notching the lower receiver enough so that the bolt handle could operate. Of course if this is done it's at your own risk on how well this can be done. A black chassis is easier to rework than a tan or OD green which would require to be color matched.

Here are some example from a customer
Hybrid left-right.jpgHybrid right-left.jpg

Attachments

• Hybrid left-right.jpg
    Hybrid left-right.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 953
  • Hybrid right-left.jpg
    Hybrid right-left.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 955
Just an update to this but I sold the 110BA and opted to just buy the CDX-33 rifle instead. Patrice was a great help with all my questions, of which there were many, including my latest which was quite the saga on optics selection.

I'm looking quite forward to my new rifle arriving once it is built, which should be in 3-4 months.

Just an update to this but I sold the 110BA and opted to just buy the CDX-33 rifle instead. Patrice was a great help with all my questions, of which there were many, including my latest which was quite the saga on optics selection.

I'm looking quite forward to my new rifle arriving once it is built, which should be in 3-4 months.

Anytime Sir :)

CDX-33 arrived ahead of schedule. Once I get the mount (tomorrow hopefully) and the optics mounted I will create a new thread which will provide some brief documentation of my experience and impressions with this rifle. I will mention at this point however that the action, mag release/engagement and bolt release are all significantly nicer than on the Savage. It feels like a Swiss watch with no slop or play in anything, just very smooth and precise movement.

Back
Top Bottom