Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Non-Restricted .50 Cal Trigger Group/Lower - Order Online!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Having had these occurrences happen on a bottom fed rifle was unpleasant enough. Out the side I think would be far less fun........
    Sorry to jump off topic, but you piqued my curiosity: What happened? Too much powder in a cartridge? Bolt not closing properly? Any safety pointers/advice you can pass on from the event?

Will ATRS be notifying people who have put a deposit on the lower when they can ship their Da50 upper in for the modification? What would be the estimated turn around time? Thanks

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrirocz View Post
    Will ATRS be notifying people who have put a deposit on the lower when they can ship their Da50 upper in for the modification? What would be the estimated turn around time? Thanks
    To start to ship them to us end of July would work well as we should be finished the lowers at that point so can start on doing the upper mods.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Just curious as to if pals are written down or not with these nr receivers? With the possibility of a different party in the fall making new stupid laws up, id be concerned if you guys were targeted given your taste for large evil calibers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cgypal View Post
    Just curious as to if pals are written down or not with these nr receivers? With the possibility of a different party in the fall making new stupid laws up, id be concerned if you guys were targeted given your taste for large evil calibers.
    It's non restricted...

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    It's non restricted...
    I realize that. Im interested in if atrs logs your info like some other dealers for nr, or just looks at the pal. If the dippers get into power, im sure a evil 50 would be near the top of the list

I realize that. Im interested in if atrs logs your info like some other dealers for nr, or just looks at the pal. If the dippers get into power, im sure a evil 50 would be near the top of the list
    Great guys. I have been there twice this week for my first purchases with them. A quick peak at my info, the card never left my hand, and it was "good to go, thanks or shopping with us!"

Quote Originally Posted by silver69 View Post
    Great guys. I have been there twice this week for my first purchases with them. A quick peak at my info, the card never left my hand, and it was "good to go, thanks or shopping with us!"

Great to hear!!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    We have to cover our asses to a degree, so REQUIRE physically seeing a persons PAL in person. On mail orders their PAL info is written on the invoice, which NO-ONE else has access to. A court order would be required to gain access to our business records, and then we would only be able to provide soggy ashes due to unforeseen circumstances.

Restricted firearms are a different story as we are legally required to keep and maintain a ledger that is provided by the government, on this ledger it is clearly printed "Property of the RCMP", so we can not deny them access to this book.

Being as the lower has been deemed a "trigger group", it is NON restricted "gun part" only, hence technically we would not "legally" have to even have proof of a PAL.
    HOWEVER as we ARE a responsible and law abiding corporation, in the best interests of the children we do require proof of being able to legally purchase/own a firearm being provided to sell this lower/trigger group. Despite the wisdom of the SFSS lab when the "trigger group" is attached to the upper, it IS a gun.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We have to cover our asses to a degree, so REQUIRE physically seeing a persons PAL in person. On mail orders their PAL info is written on the invoice, which NO-ONE else has access to. A court order would be required to gain access to our business records, and then we would only be able to provide soggy ashes due to unforeseen circumstances.

Restricted firearms are a different story as we are legally required to keep and maintain a ledger that is provided by the government, on this ledger it is clearly printed "Property of the RCMP", so we can not deny them access to this book.

Being as the lower has been deemed a "trigger group", it is NON restricted "gun part" only, hence technically we would not "legally" have to even have proof of a PAL.
    HOWEVER as we ARE a responsible and law abiding corporation, in the best interests of the children we do require proof of being able to legally purchase/own a firearm being provided to sell this lower/trigger group. Despite the wisdom of the SFSS lab when the "trigger group" is attached to the upper, it IS a gun.
    What i wanted to hear, thanks for clearing that up. And I'm local so even better.