Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren MS in 762X39 just arrived

CZ Bren MS in 762X39 just arrived

If you order a CZ Bren MS before May 15th it will be exported into Canada by the end of May 2022.

Currently, more factory rear stocks are in transit, should you miss out we will reach out to you once we receive them to ensure it comes in at the same time.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 3553
Size:  32.3 KB

Please click picture for link to site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    What if we order something g else a few days ago along with the bren? Will that be in on this impirt aswell!.!??!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

We will try but unfortunately without prior authorization we are unable to guarantee it. At some point there needs to be a cut off. Please remember everything has to be filed for export with both US and Canadian Governing entities, Customs, and so on.

We will make sure however the Brens and stocks will go.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    What if we order something g else a few days ago along with the bren? Will that be in on this impirt aswell!.!??!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Just saw my "hopeful" answer on the other thread!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    I don't suppose theres any chance you're going to have a 18.6" 7.62x39 version in stock any time soon, huh? That's the one I'm looking for
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Do you have 11" 7.62 and the CZ stock in stock? Will the Mag pin to 5rds? Thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by e679 View Post
    Do you have 11" 7.62 and the CZ stock in stock? Will the Mag pin to 5rds? Thank you.
    Since there is no pistol FRT, there is no pistol CZ proprietary 10 round mag in 7.62x39 mm. However HB Industries makes a STANAG sleeve for the 7.62x39 mm Bren 2 that would let you use a 7.62x39 mm XCR pistol magazine.

I was about to make the order but I think they went out of the modular stock.

Hey Guys just found this posting for these after a friend mentioned they were coming in... these are coming in as Non restricted yeah? If so, whats the process in obtaining one of these, just order it through the US site of IRG?

Quote Originally Posted by LatexDragon View Post
    Hey Guys just found this posting for these after a friend mentioned they were coming in... these are coming in as Non restricted yeah? If so, whats the process in obtaining one of these, just order it through the US site of IRG?
    IRG is importing the restricted versions only so far. Another site sponsor(s) are importing the non-res. Some dealers have pre-orders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast