New SKS- AR Mag Adapter ready for sale on Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you the best of luck with your adapter. I hope you have someone who is up to speed on the installation process and all the nuisances that will crop up. No 2 riffles are the same, even if the are all Russians. You will have some issues with the install process.

Best Regards and good luck.
Marcus Taliaferro
b2b8f8441aa4811dcac169a9a5daba7e618b089a3271e525711cc4bcf95d891e.jpg

We're pretty smart up here in the great white north. And I think we might have one guy out of 37 million that has the skills required to machine a slot in a rifle. Thanks for your concern we can handle it.

Best regards,
Canada

Edit: When I re-read your comments I found your level of sarcasm really hurt my feeling.... no need to worry I'll swing by the Dr and get them checked for free.

Last edited:
Does that stuff about "no 2 rifles are the same" apply to other Russian rifles too? Sure am glad to know that now.
Are SVT-40's like that too? Oh, I'm sorry, those are the ones we still get up here, maybe not too well known down in the US.
Never mind, not a big deal anyway.

Yeah, since most of us are used to working with the maintenance-free, high quality, precision-made rifles up here, like the Norinco M305's, which are superbly built out of the box, needing virtually no set-up at all, I hope we're able to cope with the challenge of these SKS's.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Does that stuff about "no 2 rifles are the same" apply to other Russian rifles too? Sure am glad to know that now.
Are SVT-40's like that too? Oh, I'm sorry, those are the ones we still get up here, maybe not too well known down in the US.
Never mind, not a big deal anyway.

Yeah, since most of us are used to working with the maintenance-free, high quality, precision-made rifles up here, like the Norinco M305's, which are superbly built out of the box, needing virtually no set-up at all, I hope we're able to cope with the challenge of these SKS's.

Cheers.

Yeah, guess I'll have to cry myself to sleep over my Russian AKM, unmolested SKS, a pile of 30 round mags, and my hi-cap handguns. If I need an AR I'll just have to look up someone selling one in my area and buy it from him with zero paperwork. Then I'll go put them all in my trunk and drive around to whatever range or open property that'll give me permission to shoot and blaze away. Maybe even walk around with my Browning Hi-Power strapped to my hip just because I can.

But hey - enjoy your $179 SKS with a butchered mag. Well, until your government decides to take those away too.

Yeah, guess I'll have to cry myself to sleep over my Russian AKM, unmolested SKS, a pile of 30 round mags, and my hi-cap handguns. If I need an AR I'll just have to look up someone selling one in my area and buy it from him with zero paperwork. Then I'll go put them all in my trunk and drive around to whatever range or open property that'll give me permission to shoot and blaze away. Maybe even walk around with my Browning Hi-Power strapped to my hip just because I can.

But hey - enjoy your $179 SKS with a butchered mag. Well, until your government decides to take those away too.

Just don't hurt yourself carrying all those hi-cap mags. You might not have enough money left over for a sprained ankle.

Just don't hurt yourself carrying all those hi-cap mags. You might not have enough money left over for a sprained ankle.

I'll grant you that Canada has a pretty comprehensive healthcare set-up, but contrary to what seems like popular belief it isn't all bone saws and stolen oxycotin down here. A lot of us in the "benighted south" work for employers with awesome coverage. A sprained ankle would cost me about $25. I think I'll manage :p

Last edited:

Don't fool yourself , we can see you followed 1mlt here so you can stir the pot.;)

Don't fool yourself , we can see you followed 1mlt here so you can stir the pot.;)

I came for the pot stirring but stayed for the gun law and healthcare discussion!

It would cost me nothing. That's were we get the extra money for all the 5/30 round mags.:cool:

I'll confess, your healthcare would indeed be $25 cheaper. On balance I'll pay up and keep the mags ;)

Last edited:

don't worry , when other American manufacturers of cool new stuff start seeing this kind of stuff going on north of the border....... they might just stop selling to us altogether.

Boy, this thread has gone off on and degenerated onto a couple unrelated tangents awfully quick. I might say almost predictably.
I could say more about the point that was obviously missed, but I won't. Toddle on.

Marcus, we have to credit you for being one of the pioneers of SKS adapters, my hat is off to you sir & the utmost respect! However products will evolve & keep doing so as the market demands, our mag adapter is similar, as it still needs to fit the SKS. I really thought we had this issue resolved between us & i was hoping we had settled it amicably. This thread is getting way off track now, by the way, thanks for sending us more new members..........IBTL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom