Just wanted to drop a line to say how good the service of Armtac has been. I recently decided I wanted a JAE stock for my LRB. Called JAE and of course they have a backlog of more than 24 months... Just my luck. However, since I had mentionned that I wanted to put my LRB in a JAE, Lisa (I think that is her name) suggested I reach out to LRB directly as they had some stock on order and they were pending reception. Probably ordered a few months, years back...

Called LRB and it was confirmed the they had 3 stocks coming in but also that they didn't want to handle export.

I had in the past on numerous occasion purchased from Armtac (SEI trigger group, NM guide, tools and the rest). So I reached out the Armtac, explained the situation and althought they mentionned they wouldn't normally do this, they offered me to take the stock from LRB and charge me a small importing fee. Armtac arranged everything with LRB that day. Then it was the waiting game.

Well, the process started in February of 2015, and I received today my JAE stock in OD. I didn't get to choose the color the color ;-). I guess that this can be considered a short wait by JAE standards. I really looking forward on putting my rifle in the stock and going out to shoot.

This is great customer service from Armtac and it goes way beyond what most people would have done.

Thanks a lot. I post pictures once I get the rig completed.