Thread: Big Thanks to Armtac

Big Thanks to Armtac

Despite all the hesitation comments in the forums, I ordered a few vltor and noveske items for my AR build. The service was great with a very fast shipping turn around time. It was so good I decided to order the rest of the items I needed to complete my build. Despite having a technical online "in stock" problem, Chris was great to ensure customer satisfaction and worked with my requirements and price. In the end I will definitely be doing business with him again.

Thanks Chris. Great dealing with you. My Noveske/Vltor infidel build shoots great.

CGN Regular
    Awesome....now where's the gun ####!

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Just had a similar experience but hadn't made a thank you thread yet

Ordered the pic rail metal forend for my FS2000 they had on clearance

Quick shipping, even quicker email responses and the cheapest price I've ever seen to boot! Cheaper than the states if you can believe it

Awesome company and have definitely secured themselves a repeat customer

Quote Originally Posted by anoxia View Post
    Despite all the hesitation comments in the forums, I ordered a few vltor and noveske items for my AR build. The service was great with a very fast shipping turn around time. It was so good I decided to order the rest of the items I needed to complete my build. Despite having a technical online "in stock" problem, Chris was great to ensure customer satisfaction and worked with my requirements and price. In the end I will definitely be doing business with him again.

Thanks Chris. Great dealing with you. My Noveske/Vltor infidel build shoots great.

A bit of a necro-post, but I have had nothing but great service via Armtac.

Just bought my third Snake Hound Machine "Loudener" and some Sadlak parts.

Cheers!