Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Retail Store - Grand Opening May 29th/30th

Business Member
    A huge thanks to everyone who stopped by the store today! It was great to meet so many CGN'ers.

The Grand Opening event continues tomorrow from 10am to 6pm as does the online sale.

We still have a few of the Vortex Strikefire II's and an amazing price plus a free Vortex cap with each optic sold.

We still have Colt SA Series rifles and IUR's including an SA20 and SA15.7 complete with green furniture (in-store only).

Thunder Shot Binary Rifle Targets at a great price (in store only).

.22LR, 9mm, .40, .45 .223 Ammo in stock in store only.

Looking forward to meeting more of you tomorrow.

Business Member
    The grand opening event was a huge success!

Thanks to everyone who came out to see the store, we meet lots on CGN'er's. To everyone who helped make it possible a huge thank you, I am not going to try and name all of you as I don't want to leave anyone out, you know who you are and that we truly appreciate your support.

We look forward to meeting more CGN'er's and more of our existing online customers in the coming months.

Stopped by and glad I did! Picked up a few things I had been wanting for awhile.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Congratulations and welcome to the family!

Only those with a physical store can know the true trials and tribulations of this market.

The more stores the merrier as it benefits all of us. We are stronger because of people like you that are willing to take the risk.

Good luck and all the best.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Well, I missed the Grand Opening, but finally got a chance to stop by for a few minutes today, and I'm glad I did.

It's very nicely laid out, and the walls and shelves seemed fairly bursting with shiny new products.

Dean & Brittany were helpful & friendly, as always (turns out I had met them before...)

I think I'm going to like this place!
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not ... Genius will not ... Education will not ...
    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
    Calvin Coolidge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123