The Pew Pew Life T-Shirts. Feel like an Operator!

Just had a frank and good chat with "JT" from Article 15. (one of the originators of this style shirt).

They are not pissed (obviously) and they are interested in doing some custom T's for us. All is good.

JR

So does this mean you are going to run a contest for a new design and the winner will get $100.00 in store credit or something like that?

Hey RSR, you have to email them directly and they'll contact you, they are only taking phone orders for now. Colin at TSE said they are still updating website.

Cheers

Just had a frank and good chat with "JT" from Article 15. (one of the originators of this style shirt).

They are not pissed (obviously) and they are interested in doing some custom T's for us. All is good.

JR

That's awesome. Hopefully something works out. I still don't see how my earlier comment was deemed "ignorant" and then removed as i asked about this very idea of having partnered. Anyways, best of luck with sales.

Can you make an email order, or only through the phone? Can't use my phone at work.
Maybe, I have all info in an email, then Colin called me to confirm and get CC# over phone. So at the least you'd probably just have to give CC# over email then maybe.

Back
Top Bottom