Webleys

Have the cylinders been shaved? I can't tell by the photos. I am assuming these would only shoot BP loads?

Have the cylinders been shaved? I can't tell by the photos. I am assuming these would only shoot BP loads?

while I don't recommend and would not try it , many of these have been rechambered to 45 acp and have been fed full power jacketed bullets without going boom ..... at least not right away anyway . ( there are lots of threads discussing the strength of these guns . )

it is more important to use soft lead bullets in these guns than to worry about whether or not to use black powder or smokeless . ( insert shameless plug for jethunter and his softlead cast bullets ) .

Just put in an order for a MKI, really hope they have enough to go around...#36326.

Question - I've heard of a "Antique Certificate" (Basically says "Yes this a legit antique" with the serial number) here in Canada. Do these exist and how do I get one for this?

Last edited:
Just put in an order for a MKI, really hope they have enough to go around...#36326.

Question - I've heard of a "Antique Certificate" (Basically says "Yes this a legit antique" with the serial number) here in Canada. Do these exist and how do I get one for this?

Spend some time in the Blackpowder and Antiques section of this forum. There's tons of good and informative reading in the stickies alone.

What you are referring to is a RCMP antique letter .

Back
Top Bottom