Sorry

"He who casts the first stone". Been there myself as I suspect most people on this board. Doesn't have to be substance related either. Just getting P!ssed off sometimes results in the keyboard getting a workout! Tend to do that myself to selected government offices.

cheers,

So a while back i made a comment that Marstar has bad service and cant use the internet. I noticed today when i was going through my posts.
At the time i made the comment i had been drinking a bit and was speaking out of my ass.
I was going to go back to the thread and correct my stupid comment but its now closed.

So that being the case i would like to say that Marstar has been very good to me, a pleasure to deal with on the phone and took care of me and my needs with efficiency and friendliness.
I sincerely apologize for being a complete idiot and jumping the gun with my thoughtless comment.

Thank you Marstar.

Of the many thousands of replies, comments, postings, etc, etc you are the very first to post such a comment.... I am pleased to see that we still have ethical people out there,
Best regards
John

"He who casts the first stone". Been there myself as I suspect most people on this board. Doesn't have to be substance related either. Just getting P!ssed off sometimes results in the keyboard getting a workout! Tend to do that myself to selected government offices.

cheers,

I think of them as Ten-and-a-half Dee moments. 10-1/2D is my shoe size -- my foot fits in my mouth perfectly.

am I the only one who noticed his name is purplemushroom?

for those that aren't aware of what a purple mushroom is you can google it in the urban dictionary.

Seams you were doomed for failure from the time you picked your nickname.

Back
Top Bottom