Sorry

purplemushroom

Regular
So a while back i made a comment that Marstar has bad service and cant use the internet. I noticed today when i was going through my posts.
At the time i made the comment i had been drinking a bit and was speaking out of my ass.
I was going to go back to the thread and correct my stupid comment but its now closed.

So that being the case i would like to say that Marstar has been very good to me, a pleasure to deal with on the phone and took care of me and my needs with efficiency and friendliness.
I sincerely apologize for being a complete idiot and jumping the gun with my thoughtless comment.

Thank you Marstar.

No need to kick someone when they're down, he's making amends and was very respectful about it. Good on you purplemushroom.

So a while back i made a comment that Marstar has bad service and cant use the internet. I noticed today when i was going through my posts.
At the time i made the comment i had been drinking a bit and was speaking out of my ass.
I was going to go back to the thread and correct my stupid comment but its now closed.

So that being the case i would like to say that Marstar has been very good to me, a pleasure to deal with on the phone and took care of me and my needs with efficiency and friendliness.
I sincerely apologize for being a complete idiot and jumping the gun with my thoughtless comment.

Thank you Marstar.

Good on 'ya! I just wish there were more people like you who would realize that their enlarged egos and bravado make it difficult for a lot of people to continue to participate on CGN. Thanks for the post. It was refreshing.

Good on 'ya! I just wish there were more people like you who would realize that their enlarged egos and bravado make it difficult for a lot of people to continue to participate on CGN. Thanks for the post. It was refreshing.

+1 this is nice to see. This is why I choose the CGN community over others.

Back
Top Bottom