Shoutout to Solely Canadian

Nice! My oldest son now in his 30's is also highly allergic to peanuts and has had to keep an EpiPen with him
since childhood, so our family understands the precautions involved.

Long story short, my son is highly allergic to peanuts and we are starting to let him carry his own Epi pen. She was going to get him a fanny pack, you guys can just imagine what I said about that. I asked Tim at Solely Canadian for a favour. Needless to say Tim made awesome custom kydex holsters for my sons epi pens. And I thought while I'm have some epi holsters shipped I might as well order another concealment holster and double mag pouch for myself. Thank you Tim your customer service and craftsmanship is second to none.

I love this company...having purchased 2 light mounted holsters and multiple mag holders and being very impressed with their workmanship and excellent product selection... now am blown away by perfect customer service! Tim, you and your team are a credit to the firearm industry in Canada! Thank you for your dedication.

Tim is the dude. Top quality gear, all my stuff has served me well overseas and at home. LOUD & CLEAR

Ken R.

Actually yours is better than the soft flashlight case that I spoke of from Lowes earlier in the post because of the inherant strength of the Kydex material. I actually crushed several Epipen carrier tubes in the soft case and will consider getting some of these ones. Thanks for the heads up---Dieseldog!

Back
Top Bottom