View Poll Results: Who should we feature in our next photoshoot, range trip, or video?

Voters
652. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lovie

170 26.07%
  • Orin

421 64.57%
  • Natasha

42 6.44%
  • Gili

19 2.91%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zahal Tactical Women

Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    Whaaaaat? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just you.

Natasha's got my vote hands down. And just check out her equipment. IMHO, she has the best, most fully equipped rifle. A lean, mean fightin' machine kitted out with all the options to do the job well. And I think she's got nice optics too. That's right, overall the best looking rifle of all of them. Now what did you think I was talking about? Sheesh.
    Haha nice try! Natasha isn't even holding a rifle!

Quote Originally Posted by JayFlip View Post
    Haha nice try! Natasha isn't even holding a rifle!
    What does the second photo down in post #1 look like to you?? The very first post, Hmmm? She's not holding a lollipop.

See? I AM being totally honourable and decent, and virtuous, and platonic about this,...
    ... and,....and, .... I hope she appreciates that,.. Do you think that would impress her?
    Oh, never mind,... she is SMOKIN' HOT! Of course, I'm referring to the gun barrel, it's like, hot, yeah, as I'm sure in the photo she just fired it. Again, you guys, minds in the gutter. Tch, tch.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    What does the second photo down in post #1 look like to you?? The very first post, Hmmm? She's not holding a lollipop.

See? I AM being totally honourable and decent, and virtuous, and platonic about this,...
    ... and,....and, .... I hope she appreciates that,.. Do you think that would impress her?
    Oh, never mind,... she is SMOKIN' HOT! Of course, I'm referring to the gun barrel, it's like, hot, yeah, as I'm sure in the photo she just fired it. Again, you guys, minds in the gutter. Tch, tch.
    To me that looks like Orin
    The name matches the photo below, not above!

To me that looks like Orin
    The name matches the photo below, not above!
    OMG, you are right. My apologoes. Not to you. To Orin. Sweet Orin.
    Aw, man, now I gotta get all the wedding invites reprinted.
    Hey, I need to re-cast my vote too!

BTW, Orin, if you're reading this, everything I said was in reference to YOUR rifle, not the other girl's.
    I really, really like your weapon best.
    Last edited by El_Monty457; 06-03-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Hey, I just thought of a great marketing ploy for your guys at Zahal.
    I just ordered some stuff from you last night.
    Can I get Orin's autograph over the maple leaf on my Canadian flag rail cover?
    It's kinda like when you have a Sunshine girl calendar and get your favourite Sunshine girl to sign the month's calendar photo of her. ;-)
    Just an idea.
    I'll bet you'd sell a lot more rail covers with a scheme like that, or whatever other goods they could autograph.

I think it would further boost international trade and friendly relations between our countries, boost Zahal's visibilty, and promote world peace, and,... hmmm,..., wait,... I'll think of something else,.. I'll get back to ya.
    Oh, and maybe she can scribble her phone number down on the back of that rail cover,.. just in case there's anything wrong with it, and I need to call the shop back to ask her about it,... yeah, that's it.

OK, let's cut to the chase, I'd like to have her leave a lipstick impression on my rail cover if that's possible. I'll pay extra for it. C'mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    How come Gili got the least votes?

I'm wondering how she managed to keep her shirt so white when she got down and dirty!

I'm wondering how she managed to keep her shirt so white when she got down and dirty!
    Because you didn't use this photo!!!

BTW, I voted Lovie cuz I watched her in one of your Youtube videos... But they are ALL lovely!!!

i joined the wrong army. too bad I'm not jewish
    "I wish I could grab every new person who starts out in 3gun and tell them to just buy a good AR15, a Benelli M2 and a glock 34. "
    Words of wisdom from a fellow 3 gunner whilst witnessing a lefty use a Norinco Type 97 for 3gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    I love u Orin
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

Natasha! Had a crush on her ever since her reloading the Tavor video with her sexy accent.

She is definitely rocking the whole Russian ancestry badass hot chick look.

So if my friends in Thornhill let me convert can I go on Aliyah? :P
    "Loyalty Above All Else Except Honour"