Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: APTA in NL a Great Success, Caesar Guerini Excell Winners Posted . Leafs Alumni

APTA in NL a Great Success, Caesar Guerini Excell Winners Posted . Leafs Alumni

Thank you to St. John's Rod and Gun Club in Holyrood, NL. for hosting this great event and looking after every detail. This was some of the best fun we had a shoot and the hospitality, the event and the Great People of Newfoundland are to to thank. The beautiful City of St. John & Holyrood provided us with great food, great scenery and we met some of the nicest people. The Executives at St. Johns Gun Club are to be commended, thank you Andrea, Troy & Monty for all your hard work and looking after every detail. The Caesar Guerini Armor was there providing The Pit Stop Program helping out all the Guerini shooters with the help of the St. John's Gun Clubs excellent facilities and there were lots of demo guns for all the shooters to try.

Janaya Nickerson - Caesar Guerini Ladies Syren
    Lady 1 Champion Singles
    Lady 1 Champion Doubles
    Lady 1 Champion Handicap

Herbie Nickerson - Caesar Guerini Summit Trap Combo LH
    D Class Champion Singles
    Open B Class Doubles Champion
    Handicap Champion

Troy Caldwell - Caesar Guerini Summit Trap Left Side of Pic
    Champion Singles
    Champion Doubles
    High Overall

Andrea Bassan - Blaser F3 Super Trap Right Side of Pic
    AA Champion
    A Champion Doubles

Doug Blades - Caesar Guerini Maxum Trap
    Runner Up Singles Championship
    Runner Up Doubles Championship

Reynold D'Entremont - Caesar Guerini Summit Trap
    Singles A Class Champion
    Sub Veteran Doubles Champion
    Sub Veteran Handicap Champion

Dave "Tiger" Williams was present and entered in the Tournament. This Leafs great showed class and professionalism was was signing autographs and meeting fans and shooters alike. Thanks Tiger for being a great guy and supporting all the fans and shooters.

Ken Dion - Caesar Guerini
    B Class Champion Singles
    4th place Handicap

Monty Petipas - Blaser F3 SuperTrap
    C Class Singles Champion
    C Class Doubles Champion

We are happy to announce the wait is over ! Caesar Guerini is ready for delivery. We have several models now in Stock and being distributed to a Dealer near you. Have your local dealer contact us for specific models and pricing. They are available to all of our dealers in any quantity and can be chosen from current stock or custom ordered which has an approximate 8 month wait time.The full line of firearms is available this year.

Models such as the Summit Trap (Combos Available), Summit Sporting, Magnus Limited, Invictus I Sporting & Trap, Magnus Syren & Invictus V Trap are all now available in different lengths and 12 & 20 Gauge. Call your local dealer for specifics & pricing. http://www.caesarguerini.it/eng

You want to see them right ! You want to shoot them right ! We can help you with that. We have several shoots scheduled and will be moving them around.

CAESAR GUERINI DAYS
    We offer the Mobile Pit Stop Program at most events, it includes all new and existing Shot Guns. Come meet our Factory Trained Armor and have yours inspected, cleaned and checked out.

CSAAA Dealer Demo Days 2016 Stittlsville Shooting Ranges, Stittsville ON
    Monday June 6th & Tuesday June 7th

2016 Canadian Trapshooting Championships, The Hamilton Gun Club 559 Highway 20 Stoney Creek, Ontario.
    Thursday June 30 - Sunday July 3rd 2016

2016 Provincial Championships, St Thomas Gun Club, 123 St George, St Thomas,
    Friday July 29th - Monday August 1st.

Hamilton Anglers & Hunters with Fishing World Outdoors Center 1317 Alberton Rd S, Ancaster
    Saturday August 13th,

Atlantic Provinces TrapShooting Championships, St. Johns Rod & Gun St. Johns NL
    September 2nd-4th

Last edited by MD Charlton; 09-08-2016 at 12:59 PM.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Will you be offering / honoring the Guerini Pitstop Program on guns purchased through you or already in Canada?

PitStop Program

What is it?

It is dedication to our customers that is unprecedented in the firearms industry. It is a belief that service does not end when the sale is finished. It is a promise to you that when you invest in a high quality Caesar Guerini shotgun you are going to get service that protects your investment and assures maximum performance from your firearm.

As the original owner of a Caesar Guerini shotgun you can send your firearm to us once a year for a free service and tune-up (up to three times).

Turn around time will be 5-7 business days.

Your only cost is shipping.

The Pit Stop program is a great way to have your gun in top condition for the upcoming hunting or target season.

- See more at: http://gueriniusa.com/information/pi....ohsfxn2F.dpuf
    Last edited by REM3200; 05-21-2015 at 06:34 PM.
    I've traveled a long way and a lot of the roads were not paved.

CGN frequent flyer
    Good to see cg being made available here, also curious about the pit stop program.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    As the "Pit Stop" program is something that the CG importer in the USA dreamed up, I would be suprized if it is implemented in Canada.

But this is great news. I look forward to again having access to this great product line. My stores in the UK sell a ton of CG and we have so few issues with the product.

JR
    Last edited by TSE JR; 05-25-2015 at 01:17 PM.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Respectfully, I don't care if it's something that a U.S. importer dreamed up but morso if it's a policy that the Canadian importer is going to honor. I've been a longtime Browning and Beretta shooter so to weight my decision on a next purchase simply looking for the importers position.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    As the "Pit Stop" program is something that the CG importer in the USA dreamed up, I would be suprized if it is implemented in Canada.

But this is great news. I look forward to again having access to this great product line. My stores in the UK sell a ton of CG and we have so few issues with the product.

JR
    I've traveled a long way and a lot of the roads were not paved.

CGN frequent flyer
    The pit stop program is probably one of the big selling points for people that are buying them in the states. This program would certainly secure cg's Canadian market, here's hoping they do bring the same program here to Canada. If they did and I had to choose between a beretta/browning or a cg with pitstop maintenance program i would be all over it.

Hey Guys,

Things have been rather hectic these last few days - sorry for the delay in answering questions.

We will be offering the Pit Stop program, minus the barrel and stock refinishing (for now). If the re-finish demand is high enough, we will look into options.

The Pit Stop program should be up and running by fall, as we have to send our tech's for factory training.

Please keep the questions coming!

Regards,
    MDC
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

CGN frequent flyer
    Wow, great news! Cg with pit stop will definitely be appealing to buyers.

GunNutz
    Mr Charlton, very pleased to learn that you will honour the Caesar Guerini Pit Stop Program.
    I have purchased two Guerini Shotguns so far, and like both very much.
    As I live near the Vermont border, I shoot with many people from New England States who have sent their Guerini guns in for the Pit Stop service. I have seen quite a few of them right after they have been returned to their owners. The whole gun is redone........."Lock, Stock and Barrels".....really completely restored "as new" .

Canadian shooters are looking forward to similar service here in Canada.
    Please advise us of your status with respect to a date when we may be able to send our guns to you for "Pit Stop", including the standard refinish of stocks and barrels.
    Pete Giddings

Quote Originally Posted by REM3200 View Post
    As Canadian Distributor I hope your warranty / repair attention is better than answering questions which you asked to be posted. Two weeks and counting.
    sigh. Have to assume you are NOT the only issue on their plate.

As for MD. Thanks for taking that massive step to keep us as close to the US market and their availability and service levels as absolutely possible! We appreciate, all the gun nuts (well the ones that aren't inherently self involved) applaud your constant push!
    Last edited by ZEN403; 08-17-2015 at 12:33 AM. Reason: decided not to flame the... ohh nvm
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast