Thread: Hello From Calgary

Hello From Calgary

Hi Everyone, just wanted to say a quick hello from Calgary. Heard about the site not too long ago from a friend at the range here, and finally getting a chance to introduce myself.

I'm a member of the Shooting Edge here in town, and I try to get there at least once a week. Primarily shoot pistols, but I've got all sorts of rifles, revolvers and shotguns. Only been shooting for about a year, but my collection just hit a dozen yesterday. Give me some time, and it will continue to grow

Looking forward to all the good info on here, and hopefully I'll meet some local enthusiasts!

Quote Originally Posted by Fonix
    Hi Everyone, just wanted to say a quick hello from Calgary. Heard about the site not too long ago from a friend at the range here, and finally getting a chance to introduce myself.

I'm a member of the Shooting Edge here in town, and I try to get there at least once a week. Primarily shoot pistols, but I've got all sorts of rifles, revolvers and shotguns. Only been shooting for about a year, but my collection just hit a dozen yesterday. Give me some time, and it will continue to grow

Looking forward to all the good info on here, and hopefully I'll meet some local enthusiasts!
    Welcome aboard. When I heard about the site a while back, I tried spelling it with an 's'. Eventually woke up and Googled it. Glad you found us! There's lots of clever and nice folks here.

Welcome to CGN, Fonix.
    I am sure you will find this to be the best gun forum around.
    How did you learn of us?
    Have a look at the Newbie FAQ section. A link can be found in my signature line below.
    I hope you enjoy your visits here!

Thanks guys. Heard about the site from J.R. over at The Shooting Edge in Calgary. I see you're in Langley, I'm actually from Langley originally. Moved to Calgary a couple years ago.

I'm looking in the FAQ now, a lot of great stuff in here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ontgunner's Avatar
    Welcome aboard! :D
    Just like "Phonics", you'll get hooked on this too!

Quote Originally Posted by ontgunner
    Welcome aboard! :D
    Just like "Phonics", you'll get hooked on this too!
    hahaha - I think that's true already!

Love that quote btw