CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: June shipment arrival?

June shipment arrival?

Have to head out of town for a few days, either this week or next.

Just want to make sure I'm around as rural delivery can be a pain.

CGN Regular
    Id love to hear an update on this months shipment also, not that I have to head out of town or anything. Just like reading their little updates they give on here as they get their shipments imported.
    I did get my registration from the RCMP in the mail yesterday for one of my purchases on this shipment so I imagine they should start shipping any day now?

Common IRG give us some good news!

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet mildcustom2's Avatar
    I'm eagerly awaiting a Ruger SR9E, Tanfoglio Witness, TP9SA, Spikes Warthog lower and a pile of AR15 parts including a light weight magnesium/aluminum keymod rail and a carbon fibre rail.

I must say the entire process has been very smooth so far and ordering from the U.S. web page is really easy.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Id love to hear an update on this months shipment also, not that I have to head out of town or anything. Just like reading their little updates they give on here as they get their shipments imported.
    I did get my registration from the RCMP in the mail yesterday for one of my purchases on this shipment so I imagine they should start shipping any day now?

Common IRG give us some good news!
    All necessary permits are approved, the truck is in ## and will be loading tomorrow

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

The truck has to drive past my house to get to the warehouse. Can the driver stop over for a coffee? I'll root through the back to find my present save you the hassle of shipping it to my house.
    Decaf is the devil's drink.

CSSA member

Excellent news. So I'm a newbie to IRUNGUNS. Do I get a shirt?
    Last edited by sylencer; 06-05-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylencer View Post
    Excellent news. So I'm a newbie to IRUNGUNS. Do I get a shirt?
    If you ordered or imported a firearm through us and have you shirt size specified in the order.

Also the truck is now loaded and should be leaving ## Sat/Sun.

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Shoot!! I didn't realise I could get irunguns shirt during orders. Do I qualify? I ordered the Windham 7.62 barrel kit of you guys.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post
    Shoot!! I didn't realise I could get irunguns shirt during orders. Do I qualify? I ordered the Windham 7.62 barrel kit of you guys.
    I think you edit your comments in your profile. Mine use to say " Steve from Canada is awesome " but now it just says my shirt size.

I'd have to give Patrick credit lately because he's been super helpful every time I make an inquiry. What's awesome is they send you a direct number to the person who is dealing with your order if you have any questions. Every time I call he picks up the phone.

Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 10-19-2015 at 10:30 PM.
    Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it ! ...... Support - TheRebel.Media

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast