Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the RCMP!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunoholic View Post
    It's obvious the initiative by the RCMP in regards to further restricting the use of ar magazines is politically motivated to embarass the CPC and put them "on the spot" before the election.
    If the CPC backs gun owners the CPC willl be pounded by the CBC (another anti gun conspirator) as being in cahoots with the gun lobby.
    If the CPC allows the RCMP to further restrict the use of the subject magazines they will lose support with gun owners.
    A lose lose situation for the CPC.
    Damned if they do and damned if they don't.

The RCMP wants to get their gun ban partners the LPC elected so they can get on with the business of banning our guns.
    The blatant political activism of our national police force has always been alarming to me even if nobody else sees it.

This newest initiative from the RCMP should drive home the fact that as long as the Liberal c68 firearms act remains in force the antis will have all the tools they need to ban every privately owned gun in Canada.
    I certainly see it. Enough is enough.
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    RageStation; I understand your points.

However, right now we are dealing with the magazine issue and getting the word out as far as possible.

JR
    So you understand that we must be careful in not suggesting that this is anything "like" the SA and 858 case because it is not the same monster at all?

And that has nothing to do with who said/did what concerning the SA and 858; but entirely to do with creating strong foundations of law representation; of which the SA and 858 have fallen into a very murky pool of unknown. In other words I am not suggesting we roast you some more for the SA/858 just because mags are an issue, it was just very foolish to suggest that there was a connection between the two at all in the first place.

One is a literally changing of definitions of legality with in the criminal code (without representation in the House or Senate) and the other is the refusal to admit responsibility in manufacture, inspection and classification of firearms by various parties and further flubbed by no party accepting responsibility to build a solution that fits all.

Maybe if we just ignore RageStation he will eventually just get bored, and go away. Then we can focus on what really matters.
    |CCFR|

BANNED
    Yeah, there should be no more talk about the guy who "stepped on a landmine." All further discussion and efforts should be directed towards those who planted the mines in the first place re. c-68!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunoholic View Post
    The man admitted that he fk'd up and apologized so lets move on and deal with the real culprit which enables the RCMP and CFOs to do the things they do in a unilateral, autocratic manner.
    Continuing with the blame game will not help our situation.
    The real culprit we have to eliminate is the Liberal c68 firearms act.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    RageStation,

Actually I simply acknowledge you have your opinion on these matters and choose to move on at this time.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    Maybe if we just ignore RageStation he will eventually just get bored, and go away. Then we can focus on what really matters.
    I'm sorry? The criminal code doesn't matter? Being rational in presenting an argument doesn't matter?

Exactly what did I say that should be ignored?

RageStation,

I am not ignoring you at all and have not censored your position. But this is not a thread to tie the isues together. We are trying to start an info campaign to get the ball rolling against more RCMP skullduggery.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

My letter:

Honourable Steven Blaney,

I write to you today to express concern over a news article that has surfaced in regards to the RCMP once again making an arbitrary determination that will affect thousands of law abiding citizens.
    In summary; it appears as though the RCMP are in the process of changing their previously published position in regards to magazines and their uses in various firearms. For reference, please see RCMP Bulletin 72.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/b...323-72-eng.htm

This move has far reaching consequences and must be stopped by your office.

To be blunt, this is exactly the abuse that the firearms community is fed up being subjected to. It is also wrong for any unelected official to have such arbitrary power over Canadians.

It is my sincere hope that you, as the Public Safety Minister will be able to achieve success in stopping this matter as you have in regards to the creation of Bill C-42.

Sincerely,

Mr. JR Cox, CD
    Last edited by TSE JR; 06-01-2015 at 05:04 PM.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Man, you are re-hashing past events. This is a thread about LAR-15 and Beowulf magazines. Not about TSE or JR, or what happened in the past. Lets focus on the present and just relax.

Quote Originally Posted by RageStation View Post
    I'm sorry? The criminal code doesn't matter? Being rational in presenting an argument doesn't matter?

Exactly what did I say that should be ignored?
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    My letter:

Honourable Steven Blaney,

I write to you today to express concern over a news article that has surfaced in regards to the RCMP once again making an arbitrary determination that will affect thousands of law abiding citizens.
    In summary; it appears as though the RCMP are in the process of changing their previously published position in regards to magazines and their uses in various firearms. For reference, please see RCMP Bulletin 72.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/b...323-72-eng.htm

This move has far reaching consequences and must be stopped by your office.

To be blunt, this is exactly the abuse that the firearms community is fed up being subjected to. It is also wrong for any unelected official to have such arbitrary power over Canadians.

It is my sincere hope that you, as the Public Safety Minister will be able to achieve success in stopping this matter as you have in regards to the creation of Bill C-42.

Sincerely,

Mr. JR Cox, CD

Looks good, JR. You mind if i copy/alter your letter?
    |CCFR|