Thank you JD and Marstar - CQ-A5

I just wanted to say thanks to JD for all his help on my fist ever restricted firearm purchase. I purchased a CQ-A5 on Wednesday of last week, and its in my hands today. So that only took 3 days to pay, requested and get the transfer approved, prepare, ship and receive the firearm. I would have to say, that was really fast. I think the transfer was approved the same day!

I am a left handed shooter so it was nice to see that the safety and mag release are all ambidextrous. My only concern will be the flying brass across my face but I am sure it will be fine!

It came well packed and for the first time ever, CP actually rang my door bell so I could sign for it instead of just getting the delivery notice in my mail box.

I have no idea how to use the sling, so I think its just going to be used as a dog leash :)

cq-a5.jpg

so once again, thanks JD for all your help making this a simple and fast transaction.
:dancingbanana::runaway::dancingbanana:

The gun will function just fine for a leftie. You should wear the glasses no matter what you are shooting.

Hey congrats, they are lots of fun to shoot! I bought my first handgun at a store on a Sunday and had the temporary ATT to bring it home by Monday morning. I do hear that dealers have a faster turnaround time to get ATT's approved. Congrats again!

Geeze the gun gods were sure smiling on you! 3 days from order until you received it?? Day 4 for me and it's still "waiting for approval" while I'm chomping at the bit for my new toy ;)

NO kidding! I bought one (unfired) privately and waited 3 weeks for the ATT. Haven't owned an AR platform in some 25yrs (had a Colt AR 15H2). Nice but finicky!! Looking forward to the Norc. Had really good luck with Norc products thus far. Man, I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

congrats

Nice purchase. I just bought one from Marstar and UPS attempted to deliver it today but I wasn't home so hopefully Monday. Mine took a while, ordered on May 12th and didn't ship until June 1. However, it wasn't Marstars fault as I didn't provide my gun club membership to the CFO which delayed the process.

Back
Top Bottom