Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings Gun Nutz - A Little About Us

Greetings Gun Nutz - A Little About Us

A warm welcome from all here at SRS Tactical.

SRS Tactical was established in November 2008. The company was started as the Canadian branch of USA based company CSUK, Inc (DBA SRS Tactical) in Florida. The company’s success in supplying only high quality products backed with a second to none pre and after sales service led Vice President, Steve Brown, to immigrate to Canada to set up the business.

We are primarily a supplier of high quality hearing, head, eye and body protection products, as well as select shooting accessories and hunting gear. We specialize in hearing protection and communication systems, with a vast variety of headsets from trusted companies such as MSA Sordin and Peltor. We also carry select ballistic helmets and level IV standalone plates, high powered tactical flashlights, Red Dot Sights and Canadian made Night Vision/Thermal Imaging systems.

We work hard here at SRS Tactical to offer you the highest level of support we can, both in procuring the perfect product for your requirements, and assuring your post sale satisfaction. All warranty issues can be dealt with directly through us if convenient. We offer warranty and non-warranty repairs and modifications, at low rates, for electronic headsets and communication systems.

We look forward to building a strong rapport with the fantastic members of this community, and adding to/benefiting from the vast amount of knowledge and experience this forum has to offer.
    SRS Tactical
    Tel: 403-453-0040
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

BANNED
    Welcome aboard nice to have another business join the team..

Welcome! Bought a pair of 3M Peltor Tactical Sport off your eBay store a couple months back

I purchased Monday a set of MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X/Ls with the Gel Ear Muff Seals included.

I asked for and paid for courier delivery as I was at my range most of the day today (Wednesday).

The service and communications were excellent. They arrived yesterday morning.

Also, these e-muffs are outstanding. Slim profile, built to last, and the sound is superb.

And should you consider these be sure to get the (optional on some models) gel ear seals.

I am one very satisfied customer.

By the way, don't be put off by the NRR of 18 dB. They protect your ears very well in the frequency range of gunfire.

" In the frequency range where you find most of the sound energy from a pistol/rifle/shotgun blast, the Sordins are actually good for a 27dB (averaged over range) sound reduction when worn correctly"

If you want the full explanation, click here:

https://trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/2014/05/01/msa-sordin-supreme-performance-the-misleading-nrr18db-rating/

Last edited by njlondon; 06-03-2015 at 07:20 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer coldshot's Avatar
    Hello and welcome to the CGN community.

thank you everyone for the kind words, it's great to meet (and re-meet) you all!

It's good to hear that your headset made it's way to you swiftly njlondon . Also thank you for sharing that insightful article with us! it is a great illustration of how the often quite confusing NRR scale is actually calculated.
    SRS Tactical
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Welcome! Looking forward to buying. I need better ear protection.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    welcome! Are all your products on the website or is more coming? Do you guys have a store in Calgary or just a web business?

Hi Shawn! Yes all of the products we currently carry are posted on our website, however we are always looking for new and improved products to offer to our customers, and any suggestions are very welcome.

We currently operate out of a home office situation in the NW of Calgary, but we are more than happy for you to come over and look at, test or talk about products. I just ask that you call us beforehand so that i can supply you with the correct address of our office, as the address on our website is only for shipping purposes.
    SRS Tactical
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

Hi SRStactical,

It was a pleasure to deal with you when I needed some Peltor mic parts last year. Welcome aboard!

Cheers,
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast