Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AVA Tactical Benelli M4 light mount

CGN Ultra frequent flyer F22_RaptoR's Avatar

AVA Tactical Benelli M4 light mount

Hey guys, I've been talking to the Gentleman that runs this company, and he has said he's willing to look into the requirements of being registered for export, would you consider bringing this light mount in? I've Emailed him your guys website and info, to see if he'll get the ball rolling, but I think this would be a very nice light mount to get up here!

I think it would be a slam-dunk considering the lack of good lightweight flashlight mounts for the M4, aside from bulky quad rails.

You can get them in 1" and .8" ring sizes for different flashlight sizes. I'd love to get my hands on a 1" version.

http://www.avatactical.com/

Last edited by NAA; 07-06-2021 at 04:30 PM. Reason: unhotlink

cdm makes a very similar mount I had one on my 590a1

Quote Originally Posted by F22_RaptoR View Post
    Hey guys, I've been talking to the Gentleman that runs this company, and he has said he's willing to look into the requirements of being registered for export, would you consider bringing this light mount in? I've Emailed him your guys website and info, to see if he'll get the ball rolling, but I think this would be a very nice light mount to get up here!

I think it would be a slam-dunk considering the lack of good lightweight flashlight mounts for the M4, aside from bulky quad rails.

You can get them in 1" and .8" ring sizes for different flashlight sizes. I'd love to get my hands on a 1" version.

Definitely be in for this! The key here is you don't need any tools to field strip, something every mount currently out there requires.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by .308ACADIAN View Post
    cdm makes a very similar mount I had one on my 590a1
    What is CDM?

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    I'd be in. Looks great.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer F22_RaptoR's Avatar
    Wow lol I posted this 3 years ago... Obviously not much demand >.< Not even sure he's making them anymore.

I was designing a sheet metal mount with QD cups and M-Lok slots, but trying to get the right thickness of sheet steel, then bending it with the cutouts was too difficult so I abandoned the project.... Just drilled and countersunk the handguard hanger for some steel inserts and attached a picatinny rail and a QD mount onto it. Cut out the middle man

Strike Industries has a pretty cool looking M-lok handguard for the M4 out now though, I'm not sure if IRG carries Strike Industries stuff, but that might be another good option? It's not quite as cheap as the Ava mount, but it's WAY less than the surefire or B&T handguards are, and it's not enormous and clunky.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F22_RaptoR View Post

Long shot buttt...

Does anyone have one of the newer gen models of this for sale?!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

bump
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----

bump

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KRider's Avatar
    I would buy this 100%

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast