Zhukov ak handgaurd

mattcwc

CGN frequent flyer
Hi would you know when you will be getting more of these in? I want put it on my vz58.
Thanks
Matt

Re: the last note on the advert for the Zhukov handguard: "Installation requires permanent removal of the hand guard retainer.

",
Does this comment apply to the Vz58, and if so, is this a big deal? (what mechanical work is involved?) I'm assuming if you do this, you can't return it to it's original configuration then?

Re: the last note on the advert for the Zhukov handguard: "Installation requires permanent removal of the hand guard retainer.

",
Does this comment apply to the Vz58, and if so, is this a big deal? (what mechanical work is involved?) I'm assuming if you do this, you can't return it to it's original configuration then?

I just hope the gas block is not in the way.

Last edited:
Looking it over I suspect you'll need to file off the sling loop on the gas block and if the gas block is in the way for the adapter mounts drill two more holes beyond the gas block.

I've been giving this a LOT of thought too! lol :)

I'll post lots of pics. Might need ideas.
I'm going to grab the stock to once it's in stock in black or fde.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2,333
I watched a vid on the install on an ak. There is a metal heat sheal that mounts to the barrel then the hand gaurd slides on. So any mod to make it fit will be hidden.

Back
Top Bottom