The best are coming back again soon!

Farmboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
We have another shipment of Knight's SBR's in the works for us.

Get your pre-order in asap. The worst is when we hear how many people hesitated, then email us after they are all sold out.

Knight's Armament SR-15 11.5" $3150

Knight's Armament SR-15 14.5" $3150

sr15_e3_cqb_mod2_white-720x290_grande.jpg

Last edited:
Did they discontinue the 18" ones??

Production on all but the 16" were halted to catch up to demand.

Some of the options like the 11.5" and 14.5" are now coming available again.

what makes this AR worth $3K?

Cold hammer forged barrel that provides 1/2" MOA is standard

Ambi Safety is standard

Ambi Bolt Catch/Release is standard

Ambi Mag Release is standard

Front and rear adjustable back up sights are standard

Upgraded flash suppressor is standard

Built in push button cups are standard

Improved gas system is standard

Enhanced E3 bolt is standard

SOPMOD stock is standard

Two Stage Match Trigger is standard

Keymod freefloat rail is standard

That just covers a few of the standard features, not the warranty, or our in house warranty staff etc ;)

Quick question: In your first post it says one is 10.5" and the other 16", but once you click on the link for the 16" one, it takes you to your site where it says its a 14.5" barrel. Just wanted to clarify which one is correct?

Thanks

what makes this AR worth $3K?
the best AR 15 I have ever laid my hands on..Period.
anybody says other wise, either never owned it, or they are like my wife, could not tell the differences between a smurf from a chimpanzee, yes I'm being exaggeratingly sarcastic :)

OST is the best to deal with too, they will go extra miles to help you :) thank you Mark!! for my 14.5" KAC upper ;)

Last edited:
Quick question: In your first post it says one is 10.5" and the other 16", but once you click on the link for the 16" one, it takes you to your site where it says its a 14.5" barrel. Just wanted to clarify which one is correct?

Yup, my mistake.

11.5" and 14.5" are coming.

I wont be needing another AR-15, my E3 is forever, a 308 on the other hand is always welcome to my herd... JP.:dancingbanana:

Didn't cost quite that much (given the US/CAN $$) when I bought my Mod 1 but I would pay that in a heartbeat to get another one. Amazing rifle, have loved all 3,192 trigger pulls :)

Icing on the cake is that OST is the vendor, great service/support.

These are truly one of the best AR's out there. My 11.5 is probably the last AR i would ever let go.
yep, I have sold all my other 5.56 ARs, only KACs left which will be my go to gun forever, and a norc m4 that's for when my friends want to shoot my AR, they can shoot my beater norc, no one touches my KAC but me lol

now I just need the KAC MAMS to make my sr15 epic.

oh anyone considering the 14.5, you should jump on it, it balances beautifully.

Last edited:
There are many AR's that can easily be worth >$3000... POF, LMT to name a few. Build quality, reliability and accuracy sets them apart from the run of the mill AR's.

Back
Top Bottom