Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Dominion Arms 12.5" and 18.5 Barrel for Grizzly/Remington 870 Shotgun 79.99 $$$$

So i bought a 18.5 mag fed grizzly, can I purchase a 12.5 and just swap it out?

Quote Originally Posted by tungngroove2000 View Post
    of course

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    all are 12.5 bead with fixed cylinder bore
    Does this 12.5" BARREL fit in the "Remington 870 Express 3-1/2'' 12-Gauge Super Magnum"? Any modification needed during the installation? Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tungngroove2000 View Post
    +1 I have done this with no problems.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

CGN Regular
    so I have been using the 18.5" barrel, and it seems that the ring that goes around the tube is too thick, I can't tighten the end cap tight enough and it comes loose during use. Is this a common problem with these barrels? I can't really use a barrel that comes loose during use...other than that its a good value, but this is sort of a junky development.

I would like to hear back from the staff if possible? I am thinking about grinding some of the thickness down to allow the end cap to screw on more. I have an 870 wingmaster.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    The wingmaster barrels use a ball detent to retain the cap vs the notched plastic insert used on the grizzly/express. You can use loctite, some have converted to the ball, or possibly the plastic insert will work in the wingmaster (no dimples)

Name:  IMG_5092-vi.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  31.7 KB

Name:  IMG_5091-vi.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  39.3 KB

http://www.commanderzero.com/wp-cont...117_143857.jpg

CGN Regular
    The wingmaster barrels use a ball detent to retain the cap vs the notched plastic insert used on the grizzly/express. You can use loctite, some have converted to the ball, or possibly the plastic insert will work in the wingmaster (no dimples)

Name:  IMG_5092-vi.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  31.7 KB

Name:  IMG_5091-vi.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  39.3 KB

http://www.commanderzero.com/wp-cont...117_143857.jpg
    I am a big fan of your website and company, but to honest, you should put that information on the barrel page. It should specifically be mentioned that the 870 wing master may not be able to get a tight fit on the end cap.

I want to be able to swap barrels, so locktite is not an option.

You need a wave washer same that used onany semi autos. This will alow u to use both system of bbl on the DA guns no issue

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    You need a wave washer same that used onany semi autos. This will alow u to use both system of bbl on the DA guns no issue
    After some research, I found advise to use a rubber o ring instead, I'll be trying that out. Also, I have found that the "ring" that goes around the tube is thicker than my other barrel, the end cap doesn't screw on as much, so I need to grind that down to get the cap to screw on more.

yes, in the spring
    Are you guys still planning on importing choked 12.5" grizzly barrels? I am on stand-by to order it once it's in stock.