Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15252728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Days Online Only...Yes ONLINE ONLY...Daniel Defense Promotion

Oh boy, just checked my email to make sure I got my 2x tickets....turns out the failed attempt was actually successful despite the errors I got from the website.
    I suggest you guys double check too, just in case there is anyone who can't afford buying more tickets than they intended! :D

My odds just went WAY up! It MUST be a sign!?
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

CGN Regular
    I think waiting for the winning phone call/email could be more stressful than placing the order

Tried this morning and couldn't get to the checkout, but waited and waited and got my order for 6. Dont really care if I win, just glad to see all the support from our community today. Good on everyone who bought and donated today!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hey wolverine, any chance you can get some media attention for the donation to wounded warriors from a pro firearms point of view? Good press for everyone involved.
    7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.

Winning is not a priority. Shipping is free and the money is going to a good cause. I'm poor so I only bought two patches, I'll definitely find a place for both of them.

"I believe there is no absolute limit to perfection, therefore I am never fully satisfied, especially with myself." (Gen. F.F. Worthington)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Not a fair raffle
    Go get a life. Our soldiers are coming home all kinds of f$@% up because they defend people like you. That's actually not fair if you would ask me.

Last edited by tinman304; 06-27-2015 at 11:42 PM.

omg tinman304.......

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

the only thing they did wrong, is they should have sold 556 tickets,

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Really?
    Either wolverine knew this would happen and wanted the attention or they didn't and are stupid. Either way, they don't deserve our business. To use a charity as a ploy to bring business to their new site is sad. Our soldiers deserve more than that!
    Still, they will give 10 grands... They have my business.