Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16262829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Days Online Only...Yes ONLINE ONLY...Daniel Defense Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Really?
    Either wolverine knew this would happen and wanted the attention or they didn't and are stupid. Either way, they don't deserve our business. To use a charity as a ploy to bring business to their new site is sad. Our soldiers deserve more than that!
    You've got 8 posts on this forum and you spew this kind of stupid? This doesn't have anything to do with the new site, it's a marginal change from the old one. You apparently haven't been around long enough to know their reputation and history.

They are leveraging the visibility of this event and the generosity of both Daniel Defense and those who wish to contribute to generate a $10,000 donation to an excellent cause. You have the audacity to say what you just did? Do not include any of us in your statement above. I don't think you'll find anyone to stand there with you looking like a selfish greedy entitled child who didn't get their way. Wolverine has done far more than any other vendor I know of to deserve all the business they can handle including this great opportunity to donate. I don't see anyone else organizing a fun way of generating a donation like they managed to broker today.

If all you are here for is yourself then do everyone a favor and leave.
    CSSA Member

Really?
    Either wolverine knew this would happen and wanted the attention or they didn't and are stupid. Either way, they don't deserve our business. To use a charity as a ploy to bring business to their new site is sad. Our soldiers deserve more than that!

Dude i don't know you from a hole in the ground but you seriously need to get a grip here. Wolverine Supplies are a stand up group of people and don't need to do this to support their business. The overhead and admin around it along with the fact that they aren't profiting from the raffle is key here. This is an expense and burden on the business but knowing the group of people who work there and their calibre I'm sure they don't view it that way.

Get a grip...

CGN Regular
    Really?
    I really don't think they needed any type of "ploy" to bring people to their new website. In all fairness, the website issues probably hurt them more than helped...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Really?
    Either wolverine knew this would happen and wanted the attention or they didn't and are stupid.
    Option 3, I supposed they could of created another website, spending additional time & money on, to do this, seems like that would be really stupid though.
    Instead, they used their own website - which requires time and money to operate, to raise money for a 3rd party organization.

I don't expect charities to buy neutral ground, if a business is offering to help out at no charge. Money is better spent to the cause then housing.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Regular
    Really?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Really?
    I'm doing business with Wolverine for quite a long time. Not a single problem. Ever. Speak for yourself and please don't bring any other members into your personal, one man whining show here. They just collected $10k for a good cause, yet you think you know better. You know what? That's what is truly sad.

Last edited by tinman304; 06-27-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Really?
    I thought the scarecrow had no brain but I guess it's actually the tinman...

Quote Originally Posted by 1000yards View Post
    Good on you guys for doing this,
    Such a great cause! I look forward to getting a sweet Canadian patch,
    And on the off chance I win, would you guys be willing to hold a blind auction for the rifle and donating whatever it goes for to WW?

Me and the missus were talking not five hours ago about how freaking great out armed forces past and present service members are.
    We are so proud and honoured to have the forces we do, and so lucky to have both been born here, in the greatest country in the world.

To any veteran or current member, reservist, volunteer, Thank You.
    I know who I want to win this raffle, if it's not me that is.
    CSSA member
    NFA member

Really?
    Before I pile on, and re-do my 4 paragraph rant that I decided to sht-can, care to share where you're coming from?

Maybe I'm missing your angle and should give you a chance to further expound on your stance. You know, allow you to dig in or dig out.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST