Wolverine Days Online Only...Yes ONLINE ONLY...Daniel Defense Promotion

It's just that the Internet is regulated by the govt over here so it's very slow. Add to that the new site seems slower to load...it's just mind numbing. . .

Wouldn't mind the patch, unfortunately the government will not have my rpal issued anytime soon. Well should have it in time for all the xmas sales everyone does =D

When the patches are available for purchase they will show up as a featured item on the homepage and they will also be linked to a banner as well - nice and easy for everyone to find!

Will the patches be numbered? I have a friend with rpal out of town who wants me to buy on his behalf and if he is lucky enough could present rpal and patch to claim. Just curious if they are tabled in that manner for a case like this?

Will the patches be numbered? I have a friend with rpal out of town who wants me to buy on his behalf and if he is lucky enough could present rpal and patch to claim. Just curious if they are tabled in that manner for a case like this?

*tracked not tabled

no the patches are not numbered, they are assigned to an order. If you order three for you and two different people you will have to work on the ennie, meenie, concept.

Yea... Flat rate shipping as advertised. Not like it was for a good cause or anything... Brutal.

Yes because someone using flat rate shipping of $10 on an item that costs 85 cents to send, so they can make a PROFIT on a CHARITY ITEM isn't the least bit unscrupulous at all. *rolls eyes*

It would be fine upstanding people like that who keep a lot of people from donating to charities no matter how good the cause is. Nothing like making a nice profit from a non-profit organization.

(not implying you would do anything like this at all Wolverine, you guys have always been on the level)

Back
Top Bottom