Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Days Online Only...Yes ONLINE ONLY...Daniel Defense Promotion

It's just that the Internet is regulated by the govt over here so it's very slow. Add to that the new site seems slower to load...it's just mind numbing. . .
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

Would a VPN service, such as the TunnelBear extension for Chrome, make any difference?
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

CGN Regular
    Wouldn't mind the patch, unfortunately the government will not have my rpal issued anytime soon. Well should have it in time for all the xmas sales everyone does =D

Quote Originally Posted by JDGDefenseSolutions View Post
    Which category on the wolverine supplies site would the patch be under ? Fun stuff ? Thanks
    ^this

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaSayWhat?! View Post
    ^this
    Agreed. Where will we be able to find the patch when it goes up for sale? I'm thinking it's going to be a mad rush to get at them.

When the patches are available for purchase they will show up as a featured item on the homepage and they will also be linked to a banner as well - nice and easy for everyone to find!

CGN frequent flyer
    Will the patches be numbered? I have a friend with rpal out of town who wants me to buy on his behalf and if he is lucky enough could present rpal and patch to claim. Just curious if they are tabled in that manner for a case like this?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by hfx123 View Post
    Will the patches be numbered? I have a friend with rpal out of town who wants me to buy on his behalf and if he is lucky enough could present rpal and patch to claim. Just curious if they are tabled in that manner for a case like this?
    *tracked not tabled

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hfx123 View Post
    no the patches are not numbered, they are assigned to an order. If you order three for you and two different people you will have to work on the ennie, meenie, concept.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    no the patches are not numbered, they are assigned to an order. If you order three for you and two different people you will have to work on the ennie, meenie, concept.
    Clear. Thanks for quick answer