Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Days Online Only...Yes ONLINE ONLY...Daniel Defense Promotion

CGN frequent flyer
    Major fail for not having the Webmaster run a simulation on this. To offer an online only special where you could potentially have 500 carts active at once should have been tested if this was predicted due to the new site. Congrats to those who got through and good luck. Won't load on a few platforms and don't see it getting any better so I will still make the donation because I planned too. The chance at the rifle would have been pretty awesome tho. Great cause, piss poor delivery

Quote Originally Posted by jzz30tt View Post
    Let's not get snippy, keep in mind this is for Wounded Warriors. That's really the bottom line. Poor attitudes need not apply. The value is the donation both by Wolverine, all of us, and Daniel Defense to a cause that can use the funds far more than any of us can.

You win some and you lose some but Wounded Warriors is the real winner here, let's keep in in mind.
    Agree 100%

Would definitely be cool to win, but it's a bigger win for Wounded Warriors.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Maybe dd should throw in another 4-5 rifles?
    7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.

arrrg can't find the patch...clicked on 2 slow links so far!!!
    Edit: found It!! yay!
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

Anyone kind enough to throw up the actual link URL?

Quote Originally Posted by hfx123 View Post
    Major fail for not having the Webmaster run a simulation on this. To offer an online only special where you could potentially have 500 carts active at once should have been tested if this was predicted due to the new site. Congrats to those who got through and good luck. Won't load on a few platforms and don't see it getting any better so I will still make the donation because I planned too. The chance at the rifle would have been pretty awesome tho. Great cause, piss poor delivery
    Not to mention the fact that while this is going on, no other orders can be made to Wolverine's site. I doubt the owners are laughing about this boner.

getting harder and harder to explain to my wife why im on wolverine and not mowing the lawn...this will be abandoned soon.

CGN Regular
    To funny. I can't even log in. Got it in the cart with another item. Just can't get to the end to pay Grumpy. I suppose that means a great turn out for the donations. Can't wait to see the DD in my hands. Thanks to all for showing up to donate.

Quote Originally Posted by matteblack View Post
    Anyone kind enough to throw up the actual link URL?
    its on the home page. just scroll till you see it
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."