Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Days Online Only...Yes ONLINE ONLY...Daniel Defense Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
    I apologize for not reading every post but I'm on my smart phone and I can't seem to find where to click on the website to buy into the patches for wounded warrior promo. Can someone direct me?
    I'm not seeing a link on Wolverines site either, but if you follow the link posted below and make a contribution I would be more than happy to send you one of my patches absolutely free...... Just post up a screen shot of receipt, and PM me your mailing address, and I will mail one to you just as soon as I receive them.

http://woundedwarriors.ca/home/

Regards, Cheesy!

CGN frequent flyer
    Tinman is out to lunch. I don't think it was a ploy in any sense to drive traffic to their site since anyone going there to buy extra items during this promo would have been tearing their hair out. Lol. My comment was solely from a webhost point of view and that it may have run a little smoother had they dry runned.

All that aside it did eventually work for me. I was down to 3 percent battery on the side of the road considering standing on the roof of my car to get deeper into the megahertz but it finally happened. Great cause thanks to wolverine for doing it, to the sponsors for providing great prizes and most importantly, which I think has been forgotten by some here, the men and women we bought these patches for. The rifle is a bonus but if it's missing the chance on the rifle causing the boohooing in some of these comments get your head out of your ass and jump off the wallet and buy one.

CGN frequent flyer
    I got a few so if anyone is interested same thing applies as above. Pm me a receipt or ask me for email and I'll send you one for free

Quote Originally Posted by hfx123 View Post
    I got a few so if anyone is interested same thing applies as above. Pm me a receipt or ask me for email and I'll send you one for free
    +1
    I've got 2 extra as well. PM me if you are interested.

CGN Regular
    Same..... I have 2 extra waiting to be re-donated. If anyone is interested just send me a message with the donation receipt, or if Wolverine can re-org so people can donate more to the existing collection it would be much appreciated.

CGN Regular
    Oh yes, Tinman you are now Foilman. Haha.

Anyone else have a $0.00 shipping cost on their invoice? Not that it matters but.... Bonus?
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Akronym View Post
    Anyone else have a $0.00 shipping cost on their invoice? Not that it matters but.... Bonus?
    Yeah was free ship on mine and showed as 0 in cart. I think they stated that as well some point yesterday

CGN frequent flyer
    Yup if it was just patches they did not charge shipping. Very classy. Another sponsor had a similiar promo a few months ago and was charging 9 bucks to ship.

With all the Lag yesterday I paid 13.00 bucks for shipping. Doh,, all good though!
    Think GREEN Please save the planet, it is the only one with beer.

CSSA AND CCFR MEMBER