Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516

Thread: CFB Petawawa CQB Clinic 05-06 September 2015 - Debrief here!!

www.communitiesforveterans.ca, they are riding horses across Canada to raise awareness for physical and mental health challenges of Canadian Veterans.

Last edited by john@; 09-12-2015 at 11:08 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Okay, I've just finished dinner at the Farmhouse Restaurant here in town and I'm bushed. I left the Wolverine Supplies building at 1800 hrs this evening. I'm beat. What a great day of yakking, telling anecdotal funny stories, and tweaking guns. Life cannot get any better.

So now that you CQB shooters are home and rested; where did you hang the bolt face sticker(s) that I gave out? Where is your "place of honor" ? Where did you hang that sticker for maximum exposure?

Which local Mental Health organization are you going to promote/donate/volunteer for / at/ to? Remember the terms/conditions of accepting that sticker? You must "pay it forward" to a MH initiative (either local or global, your call).....

You guys rock and make me joyful to deliver the clinics up in Petawawa!

Cheers...

Barney
    I got Barney's bolt face sticker from this June's Petawawa CQB Clinic, so I figured I'd better get off my duff and get this done.
    There's a few decent organizations I found on the Wounded Warriors website, which they are affiliated with and support.
    I picked out two that appealed to me and sent in donations today:

Healing in the Wilderness
    http://woundedwarriors.ca/how-we-hel...he-wilderness/

and

Can Praxis Equine
    http://woundedwarriors.ca/how-we-hel...s-ptsd-equine/

For anybody else here, here's a link to WWC's page ("How We Help") that shows all the helping organizations they're affiliated with, so you can pick one of your own choosing.
    http://woundedwarriors.ca/how-we-help/

I'm sure there's other ones out there on the web, but I found the ones I listed above easily and I liked their platforms.

I'm going to affix the sticker to my vehicle rear hatch window, and let people wonder what it is. (unless they ask of course, but even then, I'll make them take a guess first, hah, hah )

Cheers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer okcorral1881's Avatar
    Yep, great week-end.......thanks to all and to Rickster66, John@, hypebucket for the pictures and videos.
    CSSA.......CCFR.......NRA........NFA..........EOSC