question regarding ordering from Zahal

Thread: question regarding ordering from Zahal

Tags: None

white_knight said:

question regarding ordering from Zahal

couldnt seem to find it on the site, but is there any restrictions ordering from Zahal. i would like to pick a a short razorback rail and front sight but the the address is in Israel and i couldn't find anything on international shipping in terms of restrictions. anyone know if i would have problems with the CBSA, or maybe personal experiences ordering from the site?

these are the parts im interested in.

http://www.zahal.org/products/tavor-..._parent=218987

http://www.zahal.org/products/razorb..._parent=218987

BadLieutenant said:
    I do not know about your specific parts, but the guys at Zahal are Gold!

I ordered a bunch of Fab Defense accessories, got them in a flash with no taxes or customs to pay and was more than satisfied with this company!

Innavedaw said:
    Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    I do not know about your specific parts, but the guys at Zahal are Gold!

I ordered a bunch of Fab Defense accessories, got them in a flash with no taxes or customs to pay and was more than satisfied with this company!
    ^^^This...same experience twice now. No hassle, ships right away, no taxes or customs...holster and rail cover both times took close to 7-9 days, but if you aren't in a hurry, Zahal is a great option.

onetwentyish said:
    GHW parts ship from a local distributor here in AB. Free shipping. If its not corrected on your bill, email zahals customer service and someone will get it straitened out.

GHW also does not currently have export paperwork in place, so products are becoming scarce.

I have a short Razorback up in the EE I am looking to sell/trade for an OEM Take-off rail if you are interested as well.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

white_knight said:
    Sent you a pm :D

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    GHW parts ship from a local distributor here in AB. Free shipping. If its not corrected on your bill, email zahals customer service and someone will get it straitened out.

GHW also does not currently have export paperwork in place, so products are becoming scarce.

I have a short Razorback up in the EE I am looking to sell/trade for an OEM Take-off rail if you are interested as well.

GreenBob said:
    nothing but GOOD thing to say about Zahal!
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Zahal.org said:
    Thanks all for the feedback

sulisa said:
    All the shipping BS as to do with getting stuff out of the US. All other countries play nice

LuckyOnes said:
    I've had 3 large orders come in from Zahal, never a problem and they are great to deal with!
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

Phat Eagle said:
    I've never had problems. Ship straight from Israel and FAST!