Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: SKS Mag Adaptors ... Authorized version $139.95!!

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    not even July 1, LOL
    I just can't wait!

Have you looked into getting somebody or yourself sell customised SKS with the mag adaptor? (I would rather have someone exprienced do the job for me)

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    I just can't wait!

Have you looked into getting somebody or yourself sell customised SKS with the mag adaptor? (I would rather have someone exprienced do the job for me)
    I have a lot of work to do first, but yes I hope to have that option available by July 31 ...

still have a few left on the first run ... reserve asap!

Can't believe I only just found this. Email sent

I have had a few questions about these so would like to remind everyone that our adaptors will work with UNmodified 7.62x39 XCR pistol mags with a 10 round capacity.

Mods to your rifle, including the receiver will be required.

If you prefer not to do the receiver mods you can mod the mags but then they should be pinned to 5 rounds in order to stay within Canadian law.

I am not sure where the confusion comes from, but there you are.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Those 2 BNIB chinese SKS will now see action with their new 10 rounds mags... JP.

I have had a few questions about these so would like to remind everyone that our adaptors will work with UNmodified 7.62x39 XCR pistol mags with a 10 round capacity.

Mods to your rifle, including the receiver will be required.

If you prefer not to do the receiver mods you can mod the mags but then they should be pinned to 5 rounds in order to stay within Canadian law.

I am not sure where the confusion comes from, but there you are.
    Ok...so now I am confused...on Marcus' site it says the modified Tapco mags won't work with the G9/A...just the G3 and G5. Or is there a different magazine mod that I missed? Not super important as I am stocking up on XCR mags anyway..but if there's a way to make use of my sizeable investment in Tapco/Promag mags, that'd be cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Innavedaw View Post
    Ok...so now I am confused...on Marcus' site it says the modified Tapco mags won't work with the G9/A...just the G3 and G5. Or is there a different magazine mod that I missed? Not super important as I am stocking up on XCR mags anyway..but if there's a way to make use of my sizeable investment in Tapco/Promag mags, that'd be cool too.
    We are making the G9 version which takes the 10 round XCR pistol mag .... later we will make the other types available (which use Tapco mags).

We are making the G9 version which takes the 10 round XCR pistol mag .... later we will make the other types available (which use Tapco mags).
    Thanks Dave...I was just confused with all the talk of a magazine mod opposed to the rifle mod. I am clear now...and pretty jazzed...looking forward to doing 3 gun the Soviet way (SKS & TT33 & of course ushanka hat.)..Can't wait.

Wade

Can't wait to see these things, I'm itching to get mine so I can get back into sks mod mode. Because of this now I'm planning a trigger job, threading barrel for muzzle break, and considering a full rail fore grip from UTG so I can pop on flip ups. Damn things are fun to tinker with.