Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: SKS Mag Adaptors ... Authorized version $139.95!!

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Got any videos of the adapter in use?
    Not yet Gatehouse. We completed the install but have one last bit of tweaking to do, and then I need to find the time to hit the range.

I suspect it won't offer any major differences from the others given their common origins, LOL.

My machinist did do a very nice clean job of the install, maybe I will post some pics this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by VanIsleCam View Post
    My mistake Magwell - I did not realize I was commenting on your forum.
    Ok man, no worries. Sometimes I am tempted to comment on a thread and only realize at the last minute that its a dealer thread.

And its MagWedge, not Magwell, LOL .... altho given the new product I understand why there might be a little confusion.

Maybe I should start another company, LOL

Are any of these videos the Canadian version announced on this thread?
    The first/second video is it ... altho they are anodized black and not bare aluminum as in the vid.

Ours will be a copy of the G9A

Also the second vid shows an altered mag ... ours will be an altered receiver instead. Both are Marcus' designs.

Professional?

A $160 adapter is apealing The blah blah blah on this thread from you two is not so appealing.

If your product is a good one it should sell itself without the drama. Most people buy stuff based on performance.
    The product is selling well thanks.

I guess I should point out it will be $139 and not $160 ... or are you adding in taxes?

As to the 'drama' I have asked folks not to go there ... I am not fighting a war here, just looking to bring a product to market.

BTW which 'two' people were you referring to? You quoted one person twice ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    Not yet Gatehouse. We completed the install but have one last bit of tweaking to do, and then I need to find the time to hit the range.

I suspect it won't offer any major differences from the others given their common origins, LOL.

My machinist did do a very nice clean job of the install, maybe I will post some pics this weekend.

Be interesting to see the new version in action when you get a chance. Do any of the videos show rifles that have been modified? Or was rifle modification never done on AMERICAN versions since its legal to mod the magazines there?
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Be interesting to see the new version in action when you get a chance. Do any of the videos show rifles that have been modified? Or was rifle modification never done on AMERICAN versions since its legal to mod the magazines there?
    I believe that some guys in the USA will choose to mod the rifle and not the mag but will double check on that. But you are quite right that most guys in the US would probably do the simpler mag mod over the rifle mod ...

I know that I would prefer it if I could do it legally.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    The product is selling well thanks.

I guess I should point out it will be $139 and not $160 ... or are you adding in taxes?

As to the 'drama' I have asked folks not to go there ... I am not fighting a war here, just looking to bring a product to market.

BTW which 'two' people were you referring to? You quoted one person twice ...
    Sorry, I meant $140.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Ok I have an answer on the modification question.

Some rifles were modified in the USA.

Marcus tells me that he had requests from guys that wanted to hunt with rifle to come up with the rifle rather than the mag mod ... 5 round hunting limits etc

Crazy, I know, but there it is.

So both mods have Marcus as their originator, and yes both used in the USA altho the mag mod is more popular for obvious reasons.

Hell yes.

Wow, good deal. Now I'll consider getting one.
    Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ