Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: SKS Mag Adaptors ... Authorized version $139.95!!

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Skull View Post
    I wouldn't call it bad business practices. And nobody was being shady. Like I said in the original name calling childish thread. Any machinist or tool maker could have made one. It's not a super crazy design or impossible to produce. I could set up my 3d printer and make them in my sleep. At least now we have a choice.
    Well I suppose it depends on which side of the table you are sitting on.

As a guy who has had his designs ripped off I can assert its not a pleasant thing to see someone else profit from your idea. This is made doubly aggravating when you realize that they could have had a share of the profit by contacting you and working with you, but instead decided they wanted the whole ball of wax.

Being able to copy someones product isn't nearly the same as coming up with the idea and working all the bugs. Many people would consider that copying theft of intellectual property.

One disadvantage of the current state of near anarchy as regards the protection of intellectual property is that many advances are withheld from production and not made available because the inventor does not feel secure in his/her ability to produce a new invention. I can personally state that I have several very nice ideas that have been held in reserve for over a year until the time is right to produce them.

Quote Originally Posted by edojan View Post
    I like that actually... you know that King James Bible is also known as the Authorized Version ? Hail King Marcus!
    LOL do I get to type in all red letters?

Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    LOL do I get to type in all red letters?
    No, you should never confuse the word of a King with the word of God Write a long preface and dedication instead. Start with the following line:
    "TO THE MOST HIGH AND MIGHTY PRINCE MARCUS, BY THE GRACE OF GOD"
    But seriously, as to the question who wronged who and who stole what etc... I really think that there are two sides to this story. And both sides have some merit. This horsey's been bitten up to death so many times already that I have decided to refrain from delivering my own kicks to the poor animal. Let it rest in peace. Horse is dead. Hail King Marcus!
    “If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.” - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by edojan View Post
    No, you should never confuse the word of a King with the word of God Write a long preface and dedication instead. Start with the following line:
    "TO THE MOST HIGH AND MIGHTY PRINCE MARCUS, BY THE GRACE OF GOD"
    But seriously, as to the question who wronged who and who stole what etc... I really think that there are two sides to this story. And both sides have some merit. This horsey's been bitten up to death so many times already that I have decided to refrain from delivering my own kicks to the poor animal. Let it rest in peace. Horse is dead. Hail King Marcus!
    I don't intend to allow the thread to devolve into a giant debate over the rights and wrongs of this case.

I do have some sympathy with Marcus, given the work he has put into this project and due to our similar situations as designers/inventors.

But that issue has been aired as fully as it can be now and I am prepared to move forward and produce the best product at the best possible price for the Canadian Firearms Community.

Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    But that issue has been aired as fully as it can be now and I am prepared to move forward and produce the best product at the best possible price for the Canadian Firearms Community.
    That's the spirit!
    “If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.” - Mark Twain

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    People should start to get some of the XCR 7.62x39 10 Round AR15 Pistol Magazine before they are all gone!

Just bought 4 more.....at less than $25 a piece

Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    People should start to get some of the XCR 7.62x39 10 Round AR15 Pistol Magazine before they are all gone!

Just bought 4 more.....at less than $25 a piece
    Nice, where?

CGN Regular
    The Ammo Source has them @ 25, I got some from Kelly's Sporting Goods @ 26.

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    I got them at The Ammo Source.......... 107 Units in Stock.....time to get a good bargain!

I just checked Kelly's Sporting Goods and my total with shipping would have been the same with these guys.......$1 more per mag......$4 less shipping!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The CZ 958 doesn't look as good anymore!!! $1000 and 5 rds.