Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: SKS Mag Adaptors ... Authorized version $139.95!!

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar

SKS Mag Adaptors ... Authorized version $139.95!!

We are pleased to announce that we have arrived at an agreement with the inventors of the SKS AR magazine adapter (aka the “Marcus Mag Adapter”) and will be bringing the authorized version of this product to Canada.

While we believe that it is important to respect the work of an inventor regardless of patent technicalities, we wish to offer everyone interested in buying one of these adapters some additional reasons for “doing the right thing”.

To that end we are announcing that the only legitimately produced version of this adaptor made in Canada will be available to Canadian buyers with an ETA July 31st and at an absolutely smoking red hot price of $139.95

Secondly, we will take pre-orders … please email me at magwedge@gmail.com . Please do not send a PM on this site, it will likely be missed … and send no money until the product is announced as available.

Finally, for those of you that must see a product “in the flesh” before you buy it, we have received interest from a number of dealers. Our dealer list includes SFRC/Ammosource ,Wolverine Supplies, Canada Ammo, Frontier Firearms and Wanstalls.

Any dealers who wish to be added to the list can contact us via email.

These units will be for sale in Canada only, no US sales.
    Last edited by MagWedge Industries; 06-17-2015 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    We are pleased to announce that we have arrived at an agreement with the inventors of the SKS AR magazine adapter (aka the “Marcus Mag Adapter”) and will be bringing the authorized version of this product to Canada.

While we believe that it is important to respect the work of an inventor regardless of patent technicalities, I wish to offer everyone interested in buying one of these adapters some additional reasons for “doing the right thing”.

To that end we are announcing that the only legitimately produced version of this adaptor made in Canada will be available to Canadian buyers with an ETA July 31st and at an absolutely smoking red hot price of $139.95

Secondly, we will take pre-orders … please email me at magwedge@gmail.com . Please do not send a PM on this site, it will likely be missed … and send no money until the product is announced as available.

Finally, for those of you that must see a product “in the flesh” before you buy it, we have received interest from a number of dealers. Our dealer list includes SFRC/Ammosource ,Wolverine Supplies, Canada Ammo, Frontier Firearms and Wanstalls.

Any dealers who wish to be added to the list can contact us via email.

DAMN!!! Good deal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Better price and legit!!! With a allstar list of Dealers!!! HMMM.. Got me rethinking!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good on you Dave, 1st class move and I hope you sell crap loads of them

Nice to see; decency and honesty.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    I agree, I'm happy to know you're doing what's right and bringing this to market here in an honest and integrous manner.

Good on you.

I look forward to seeing the final product.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    Good on you Dave, 1st class move and I hope you sell crap loads of them
    I am glad we see things the same way here Tom ... when a guy works hard to come up with something and work out all the bugs, it's reasonable to get his permission to make his product.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    I am glad we see things the same way here Tom ... when a guy works hard to come up with something and work out all the bugs, it's reasonable to get his permission to make his product.
    Agreed!
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

My grandfather always told me.. "If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem".

MagWedge definitely has the SOLUTION!

Do things right the first time with integrity and you shall be rewarded.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Far North's Avatar
    email sent
    CSSA CCFR
    Canadian gun laws brought to you by government sponsored ignorance and fear mongering

Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast