Federal Small Pistol Primers @ FOC

Firearms Outlet Canada

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
These Federal primers are hard to come... Good opportunity to stack some.
Looks like the S&B primers are good too with CZ75 and 1911 45 cal.

Do you guys have any 9 mm and 45 cal FMJ or TMJ projectiles ?

Seems a bit high for the Federal spp.

We are doing our best to be as competitive as possible with our pricing. Our aim is to provide quality, affordable products to the consumer, and we are certainly not out to gouge.

If you PM me a place with more favourable pricing for this product that is currently in stock, I would be happy to look at it and see what I can do for you.

places with the low prices have no stock, and the dealers with the products have a higher price due to the weaker dollar, wait until your low priced no stock dealer gets a shipment and adjusts the prices to current market conditions, wait for the sticker shock............

bottom line right now is if you see stock, don't argue the price, fill your reserves

I am happy to pay even a premium for Federal primers never mind paying the same price sold around. And I haven't seen anywhere else prices lower than this. One place sells them for $1 less which is approx 230 km away from here.

would be nice if you could bring in the Dominion primers,,,at only $25.00 per thousand,,they are a great deal...it would be nice to have them here in the east,,

Hey there Gun Nutz!

A large shipment of Federal SP Primers, No. 100 have arrived at the shop just in time for the summer shooting season. Reloading junkies, time to stock up, get loading, and get shooting!

Check them out on our website here: FEDERAL SMALL PISTOL PRIMERS

Alternatively, we carry:

Get yours today!

FOC Management

Is the shipping calculator accurate for primers (regular Canpar delivery)? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom