Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 506062636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Cadex Customer's Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
    Thank you Patrice. That one above makes three in my stable...

Top Left: description two posts above

Middle: Cadex Field Open Top chassis 6.5x47 Lapua
    -KS Arms Short Action 3 Lug (SAR)
    -26” Jury Custom 1:8” MTU barrel
    -EMP Shockwave brake
    -Timney trigger

Right lower: Cadex Field Open Top chassis .223rem
    -Remington 700 SA trued
    -26” Benchmark 1:8” MTU barrel
    -EM Precision special contour brake
    -Timney trigger

(Lots of NightForce optics, yada, yada, yada...)

The 6.5CM above took a lot of "fitting" to get that big Kreiger barrel, and the action mounted rail to work. I am looking forward to load development this weekend.
    What's your impression of the KS Arms action? Thanks

Super GunNutz
    Cadex Tundra Strike - Tikka SA Chassis in Stormtrooper White
    Tikka T3X 308 Varmint Stainless with Yo Dave trigger
    Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 4.5-27x50
    Bolt fluting by Insight Arms
    Chassis arrived this morning and looking forward to trying it on the range when they open again. Hopefully this week.
    Fit and finish of the chassis are awesome. Definitely need to purchase more from Cadex. Very happy.

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1299
Size:  59.5 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The stock designers sure did an incredible job on the tundra strike.
    I make all my own stocks but I can see myself doing a build on the cadex and that storm trooper white is awesome

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    This was my first venture into the world of Cadex = Hunter Orange Tundra Strike chassis.

Installed it onto my 21" barreled Rem 700 in 375RUM I load 260gr Accubonds @ 3020fps.

Set up with my XS Sights rear backup ghost ring sight for bear defense I load 350gr TSX - Woodleigh's - Northface @ 2450fps.

I just this week ordered a Hunter Orange Strike Nuke Evo chassis plan is to install it onto the 375RUM and I will put the Tundra Strike chassis onto my 26" barreled Rem 700 in 300RUM.
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Always enjoy reading your posts camp cook, but geez a 375 RUM? Why’d you choose it over a 375 H&H or 375 RCM? Think I’ll run some numbers through a recoil calculator this afternoon just for amusement. Sharp looking rifle, but a grey or black stock bag would go better with the orange IMO.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the stock? Any performance or shootability benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    This was my first venture into the world of Cadex = Hunter Orange Tundra Strike chassis.

Installed it onto my 21" barreled Rem 700 in 375RUM I load 260gr Accubonds @ 3020fps.

Set up with my XS Sights rear backup ghost ring sight for bear defense I load 350gr TSX - Woodleigh's - Northface @ 2450fps.

I just this week ordered a Hunter Orange Strike Nuke Evo chassis plan is to install it onto the 375RUM and I will put the Tundra Strike chassis onto my 26" barreled Rem 700 in 300RUM.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer todbartell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post

6.5 Creedmoor
    Cadex CDX-30 action
    Tac30 chassis
    Kreiger (#11) 1.25” straight 1:8” finished at 28”
    Heathen 5 port brake
    Timney CE trigger
    Ergo grip
    LRA Light Tactical bipod
    NightForce NX8 4-32x50
    Sphur SP-3602 (+20.6moa)
    US Optics level
    ARCA tripod mount

slick

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post
    Always enjoy reading your posts camp cook, but geez a 375 RUM? Why’d you choose it over a 375 H&H or 375 RCM? Think I’ll run some numbers through a recoil calculator this afternoon just for amusement. Sharp looking rifle, but a grey or black stock bag would go better with the orange IMO.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the stock? Any performance or shootability benefits?
    I agree on the bag colour I'd go black but I have two of the green ones so I'm using what I have.

I went 300RUM and 375RUM when they first came out/were introduced by Remington I wanted more than what a 375H&H or Ruger could give and I definitely got what I was looking for.

I have to say the stock handles the recoil better than I thought it would was pleasantly surprised actually my factory stock black/gray laminate stock smacked pretty good until I installed a Kick-Eez magnum recoil pad

I have no need to install a Kick-Eez pad on the Tundra Strike chassis.

The Strike Nuke Evo stock is 2lbs heavier than the Tundra Strike chassis but its not here yet so I can't comment on it yet.
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

CGN Regular Tactical Trunk Monkey's Avatar

Tikka T3X 6.5 CreedMoor in a Cadex Field Competition

Name:  3DB18F9C-27E6-4415-8D5E-5FB3D65C2135.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  95.9 KB

This chassis is amazing, thanks Jamie.
    CCFR Member and Gun loving Nut.

Hi guys. How could I get a Cadex Chassis for my personal rifle? I have a 7mm Rem Sendero, and I need a good chassis

Quote Originally Posted by LongRange7MM View Post
    Hi guys. How could I get a Cadex Chassis for my personal rifle? I have a 7mm Rem Sendero, and I need a good chassis
    Pull out your credit card and voilą
    Prices including shipping DOES NOT include full insurance. Once package is in carrier's hands, it is not my responsibility anymore.