Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Fab Defense 10/22 Stock

Quote Originally Posted by hypa View Post

Mine came in a few weeks ago, and it's a nice stock.
    The plan is to build a short 10/22, but until then I dropped my full length receiver and barrel. Can't wait to get it out for some plinking.
    Looks good! Do you mind taking a couple of measurements for us? I am curious what the minimum barrel length would be and still have an OAL over 26" for the stock folded and stock collapsed but pinned so it cannot fold.

I'll grab a tape measure when I get home.
    I'm thinking the 12.5" should be good to go, but I will measure before committing to the barrel.

Here, this should help you guys some!

Also, these are very easy to JB weld open if you're going shorter. The folding mechanism has lots of positive contact points that would only require a drop or two on each to make it a solid stock.

Oh, and if you don't already have an optics setup for your 10/22, we're now selling the Fab stocks with a full top rail!

http://www.zahal.org/search?query=10%2F22

I couldn't find the barrel shroud on your site when I was ordering the stock. The plan was to run a bull barrel, but the more I see the pictures, the more I like the look of the barrel shroud.
    Do you have a link to that?

I'm probably going to order one of the curved butt pads for the Tavor. It would be nice to add one of the barrel shrouds to that order.

CGN Regular
    Was it a shroud? I thought it was an actual suppresor

I would definitely take one for a takedown model. And that OD green one as well. But my concern is that it looks entirely too difficult and intricate to assemble on my own so if you wouldn't mind sending one of your absolutely stunning ladies along to assist me it would be greatly appreciated! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    Oh, and if you don't already have an optics setup for your 10/22, we're now selling the Fab stocks with a full top rail!

http://www.zahal.org/search?query=10%2F22

Does the rail fix to the receiver or is it only attached to the stock?

Thanks for the measurements of the stock by itself but I am still curious what the minimum barrel length would be to keep the fixed stock and folding stock above 26" OAL.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKellog View Post
    Was it a shroud? I thought it was an actual suppresor
    That would be a lot better than a shroud, and probably why I couldn't find a link.

Sorry fellas! That suppressor is not just for show! We don't ship those ones

We've run some numbers, and in order to meet the OAL requirments when folded you will need a 17.5" or greater barrel.

Once again: these models are easy to permanently pin open, and we've just confirmed with FAB that they'll be making us a fixed stock variant specifically for SBR 10/22s!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast