New Fab Defense 10/22 Stock

I'd like to know this as well. Interested in the fixed stock model, but curious about the length of the stock from a 10/22 receiver forward. Would hate to have to cut the stock for an 8" barrel.

TQ40RsG.jpg

This is what it looks like with a 12.5 inch barrel with compensator removed.

Note: 12.5 inch barrel equals 11.9 inches from the receiver so 8 inch barrel would equal 7.4 inches from the receiver (also 7.4 inches in the picture).

So I would say that it would not work with a 8 inch barrel.

TQ40RsG.jpg

This is what it looks like with a 12.5 inch barrel with compensator removed.

Note: 12.5 inch barrel equals 11.9 inches from the receiver so 8 inch barrel would equal 7.4 inches from the receiver (also 7.4 inches in the picture).

So I would say that it would not work with a 8 inch barrel.

Thanks so much for posting this! I haven't been as active on this forum in the past few months so just saw this now.

Apologies for the slight grave dig, figured it was better to post here rather than create a new thread. Is it possible to order the upper rail separately, or do you have to buy the model that comes with it?

Last edited:
Apologies for the slight grave dig, figured it was better to post here rather than create a new thread. Is it possible to order the upper rail separately, or do you have to buy the model that comes with it?

Normally they're sold together, as the rail will only fit on the Fab stock. If you've already got a Fab stock from us though, we should be able to find you a rail

Back
Top Bottom