New Fab Defense 10/22 Stock

Zahal.org

Regular
Business Member

We've spoken to Fab, and if there's a desire, we can do a Canadian run of fixed stock variants for use with ultra short 10/22 clones like the Dlask to maintain non-restricted overall length. Is this something you'd want to see? Or are you comfortable putting some JB weld in there yourself if you've got a compact setup? Take a look and let us know!

There aren't many photos of this one in the wild yet!

The R10/22 M4 Collapsible Stock Conversion Kit offers the perfect combination of a classic bench-rest design with a modern versatility.

• 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny side and lower rails
  • Quick and easy drop-in installation
  • Side folding buttstock (left folding by default) for compact carry and storage
  • Quick-Detach sling swivel sockets on both sides
  • Available in black, olive drab green or desert tan
  • Fits standard and bull barreled 10/22 pattern rifles

$149 with free shipping! Available here: http://www.zahal.org/products/fab-defense-ruger-10-22-tactical-conversion-kit-with-folding-buttstock-adjustable-cheek

ruger-10-22-idf-sniper-stock1.jpg

Also available with an AR buffer tube and stock: http://www.zahal.org/products/fab-defense-ruger-10-22-tactical-conversion-kit-with-m4-folding-butt-stock-for-sale

1700-m4-r10_22-3d-weapon-png-Tue-Apr-28-14-34-03.png

uas_r10_22_3.jpg
uas_r10_22_2.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet stuff. Keep the new products coming. If I didn't already have my 10/22 setup the way I do, I'd be all over these. So I sent the info to my friends and family. Cheers.

Sorry if this is a stupid question and can be found easily with some searching but figured I'd find out faster from you guys. What barrel is that in the stock?

Im surprised the folding+pistol grip+ entire stock set up is only 150, when the folding buttstock alone(same design) for the vz58 is 125?

Ill bet this is a good stock...fab makes some great products and zahal is a top notch vendor :)

Love my KPOS gen 1....i'll never get rid of it..my glock loves it!!

Loved my fab setup on my 858....too bad JR (shooting edge) had to promote his own self interests and ruin it for all Canadians by giving the rcmp an excuse to run amok........unfortunately sold mine a few years ago :(

IMAG0377_zpsy0m52w1x.jpg

Mine came in a few weeks ago, and it's a nice stock.
The plan is to build a short 10/22, but until then I dropped my full length receiver and barrel. Can't wait to get it out for some plinking.

Back
Top Bottom