We've spoken to Fab, and if there's a desire, we can do a Canadian run of fixed stock variants for use with ultra short 10/22 clones like the Dlask to maintain non-restricted overall length. Is this something you'd want to see? Or are you comfortable putting some JB weld in there yourself if you've got a compact setup? Take a look and let us know!
There aren't many photos of this one in the wild yet!
The R10/22 M4 Collapsible Stock Conversion Kit offers the perfect combination of a classic bench-rest design with a modern versatility.
- 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny side and lower rails
- Quick and easy drop-in installation
- Side folding buttstock (left folding by default) for compact carry and storage
- Quick-Detach sling swivel sockets on both sides
- Available in black, olive drab green or desert tan
- Fits standard and bull barreled 10/22 pattern rifles
$149 with free shipping! Available here: http://www.zahal.org/products/fab-de...justable-cheek
Also available with an AR buffer tube and stock: http://www.zahal.org/products/fab-defense-ruger-10-22-tactical-conversion-kit-with-m4-folding-butt-stock-for-sale