Tactical Teacher 2015 Western Road Trip... finally it's gonna happen...AND I'm HOME!

TacticalTeacher

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Well my Western Canada shooters, It's finally gonna happen. You see last summer as I left the high school classroom for good, I committed to the www.ontariorifleassociation.ca to run / organize the PR Matches (Precision Rifle 2014) shot at Mons Range Base Borden. I really missed my Western Road trip; and you guys :(

Now that my summer schedule (Blue Mountain Ridge Runner Coaster), I can start planning for the road trip.

When:

All through the month of September and part of October... hopefully before moose season

Where:

All depends where volunteer pointmen/organizers host me for M14 Clinics or possibly a CQB clinic for 2 or 3 days if you want. Wpg, Cgy, Edm, Kamloops

Organizing me for your location/Gun Club/ Association:

Contact me via Private Message right here! It's that simple! :)

I'm making this my official blog as I cross the country once again after an absence in 2014.

Cheers and Keep on helping them nooobies out there! :wave:

Barney

Last edited:
Anyone in the Okanagan think they might be interested in a M14 course?? Or even the CQB? PM me...
What is the ideal number of students per course?
So a range with a classroom is ideal?

Anyone in the Okanagan think they might be interested in a M14 course?? Or even the CQB? PM me...
What is the ideal number of students per course?
So a range with a classroom is ideal?

I'd be in for CQB! and I could definitely bring my best buddy.
Count us for 2.

Kelowna or Kamloops would work...Kamloops is a much better range IMO

I'd be in for CQB! and I could definitely bring my best buddy.
Count us for 2.

Kelowna or Kamloops would work...Kamloops is a much better range IMO
I got your PM. I was thinking the Joe Rich Range. Try and get the 50,100 and 300 if needed.. Even though I have not run this by the executive yet? Kamloops maybe? I've asked my 2 nephews if they are interested. One is in P.G. and the other Williams Lake ? There is a clubhouse at Joe Rich and a covered prep area if needed. Either way I'll try and keep this thread upfront because , lots of shooters in the valley. The RCMP and Regional CO's do their Qualifications at Joe Rich.

I've asked my club to forward a "Request of members interested" to all club members. So I'll see how much interest there is with our club members..

Back
Top Bottom