Great service from Epps

Bugout

Regular
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
My hats off to the guys at Ellwood Epps, I ordered a restricted on Monday morning and it just got delivered today.

Outstanding processing and delivery time, considering this in Ontario.

My hats off to the guys at Ellwood Epps, I ordered a restricted on Monday morning and it just got delivered today.

Outstanding processing and delivery time, considering this in Ontario.

They seem to be very fast, and always have friendly staff inside as well. Sometimes there is the odd guy who is a bit off, but every business has one.

Ordered a tokarev from them on Tuesday, had my statt and transfer done by friday, picked it up saturday. Fastest store in regards to paperwork I have ever dealt with. Their gunsmith does great work and the staff know what they are talking about. Highly recommend them.

I've bought many guns from the Epps gang. Even when I ran into the odd hiccup or two they made sure it was taken care of and that I was more than satisfied. I only hope to have the opportunity to shop there in person someday.

Great service once again! I ordered my new coyote/truck gun, a Remington 7615P and received delivery in two days!! I have made several purchases over the phone and in person and have always had exceptional service. Keep up the great work boys!

Good luck getting through on the phone or ahold of you you want to talk too. And heaven forbid you need warranty or custom work on a Weatherby. Forget it. Last 5 years they've been horrible. Find somebody else

Glad they worked for you

I haven't had any luck with these guys, ask them about the 5 feet or five minutes warranty on used equipment, by the time you get it home and head for the range the warranty is expired, then you find out it was purchased through an unauthorized retailer so there is no factory warranty either, good luck and to the guys that bought stuff and received it, isn't that how business is supposed to work?

I haven't had any luck with these guys, ask them about the 5 feet or five minutes warranty on used equipment, by the time you get it home and head for the range the warranty is expired, then you find out it was purchased through an unauthorized retailer so there is no factory warranty either, good luck and to the guys that bought stuff and received it, isn't that how business is supposed to work?

30 day warranty isnt long enough for you to get to the range ?

The warranty starts from the day you purchase, with Canada post it takes close to 15 days to get to my home, I work 6 days a week so that leaves one day a week to go shooting, that's only twice in 15 days, the gun was defective not self destructing. Hope this helps.

The warranty starts from the day you purchase, with Canada post it takes close to 15 days to get to my home, I work 6 days a week so that leaves one day a week to go shooting, that's only twice in 15 days, the gun was defective not self destructing. Hope this helps.

No, it doesn't. It takes effect yhe day you take it home. If its shiped we work in a few days leeway. If its 60 days since the day it was shipped out. No the warranty wont apply. If its 35 days after the gun was shipped it will likely be still accepted.

Hope this helps.

My personal experience with EPPS has not been positive, So I paid them the great Canadian complement and took my business somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom