Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great service from Epps

Great service from Epps

My hats off to the guys at Ellwood Epps, I ordered a restricted on Monday morning and it just got delivered today.

Outstanding processing and delivery time, considering this in Ontario.
    ORA - BRRC - IPSC - CSSA - CCFR - DCRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugout View Post
    My hats off to the guys at Ellwood Epps, I ordered a restricted on Monday morning and it just got delivered today.

Outstanding processing and delivery time, considering this in Ontario.
    They seem to be very fast, and always have friendly staff inside as well. Sometimes there is the odd guy who is a bit off, but every business has one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer meadowmuffin3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcvando View Post
    They seem to be very fast, and always have friendly staff inside as well. Sometimes there is the odd guy who is a bit off, but every business has one.
    Sometimes they just get out of the wrong side of the bed. Happens to us all.
    The fact that Islam is a religion of peace and compassion for many, a peaceful and compassionate pilgrim, is immaterial as long as the spirit in the Arab/Muslim world is hostage to militants who regard Christians as "crusaders," and Jews as pigs and monkeys. George Jonas

I have had good experiences so far as well.

All purchases this year have been very pleasant and actually got a discount each time.

CGN Regular
    Ordered a tokarev from them on Tuesday, had my statt and transfer done by friday, picked it up saturday. Fastest store in regards to paperwork I have ever dealt with. Their gunsmith does great work and the staff know what they are talking about. Highly recommend them.

I've bought many guns from the Epps gang. Even when I ran into the odd hiccup or two they made sure it was taken care of and that I was more than satisfied. I only hope to have the opportunity to shop there in person someday.
    “...Only accurate rifles are interesting.”
    - Colonel Townsend Whelen

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    - Will Rogers

Place is lousy. Rude service the last two times I was there. Next week on my trip up to Muskoka, I will happily drive on past.

Im glad that everyone else is getting much better treatment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Great place, but watch out on accessories. They screwed that up for me 3 for 3.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Great service once again! I ordered my new coyote/truck gun, a Remington 7615P and received delivery in two days!! I have made several purchases over the phone and in person and have always had exceptional service. Keep up the great work boys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast