Fabarm STF 12 Review

What's the difference between these two shotguns? Click on the 14750 and it shows a 20" model but they are both listed as 11"?

More expensiver one has top rail and ghost ring sights, muzzle break, less $$$ version does not have those parts.

Good afternoon,

I'll get pictures posted once they're available. The only difference in the posted picture for the Initial Pistol Grip is that it has the longer barrel and matching magazine tube. Other than those differences, they are the same shotguns.

The Initial model is the base model, while the SKU 14750 is the upgraded version with the breaching brake and top rail with fiber optic sights.

Thanks
Colin

Good afternoon,

I'll get pictures posted once they're available. The only difference in the posted picture for the Initial Pistol Grip is that it has the longer barrel and matching magazine tube. Other than those differences, they are the same shotguns.

The Initial model is the base model, while the SKU 14750 is the upgraded version with the breaching brake and top rail with fiber optic sights.

Thanks
Colin

Can you give us a possible ETA... Never mind I see them in stock couldn't find them earlier

Last edited:
Here are two quick shots.

I don't have a photo studio, so it's what I can do.

s17700-1.jpg

s14750.jpg

Attachments

• s17700-1.jpg
    s17700-1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 719
  • s14750.jpg
    s14750.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 722
Tse how many are in stock? Will you be bringing in more after to sell out? How many rounds do the two barrel lengths hold?
Thanks

Anticipation...

Tse how many are in stock? Will you be bringing in more after to sell out? How many rounds do the two barrel lengths hold?
Thanks

4+1 in the tube, the Railed version has a +1 extension for 5+1.

Boy, I'm nervous, can't get myself to open up the box
embarrassed.gif

STF%20box0001_zpsgzgcpqkh.jpg

What a beauty!
STF120001_zps7jvqtae4.jpg

STF12a0001_zps8nrfg6zj.jpg

Chocolate? WTF? 50cal?
STF12chocolate0001_zps26tb8fsi.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning,

We still have the 11" Initial, the 16" in Initial and loaded versions, and the 14" Compact. We will be bringing more of these in on our next order, but I have no ETA for that right now.

Thanks,
Colin

4+1 in the tube, the Railed version has a +1 extension for 5+1.

Boy, I'm nervous, can't get myself to open up the box

Chocolate? WTF? 50cal?
STF12chocolate0001_zps26tb8fsi.jpg

Hahaha!

Chocolate! I wonder if I'll get some .50 cal chocolate too.

If you get the magazine tube extension you can put a barrel mount picatinny clamp on it for light/laser.

Last edited:
Question regarding the magazine extension installation:

After you remove the cap, how do you remove the spring retaining piece? I don't wanna mar anything!

Question regarding the magazine extension installation:

After you remove the cap, how do you remove the spring retaining piece? I don't wanna mar anything!

Good afternoon!

The retaining piece:
STF12 retaining Ring.jpg
Is designed to be removed with ring pliers similar to these:
Ring Pliers.jpg
You can also use fine nosed needle nosed pliers. Insert the tips into the two holes on either side of the slot and squeeze. Once you have the ring circumference smaller it will lift up and out of the tube. Be careful and wear eye protection, as the magazine spring is under tension and wants to get out of the tube!

Thanks
Colin

Attachments

• STF12 retaining Ring.jpg
    STF12 retaining Ring.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 594
  • Ring Pliers.jpg
    Ring Pliers.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 599
Back
Top Bottom