Turkish lever action shotgun

I will sell my soul for one of these in 12 gauge with choke tubes if given the opportunity. If not the soul can go for one with a barrel thick enough to be threaded provided the mag tube is at least a little more flush with the grip

You clearly know nothing about the 410... It's awesome!!!!

Agreed. I've had 12 gauge blinders on for 30 years, finally picked up a .410 this spring and... Wow, WTF have I been missing my whole life? What a great little cartridge for small game and upland.

To bad nobody in Canada specializes in importing cool Turkish shotguns ;)

I was thinking the same thing. There are a couple of dealers on this forum who've been bringing in a lot of cool Turkish shotguns over the past couple of years, including some pretty awesome, built to spec, short run production stuff.

Out of respect for Marstar, I'll keep my mouth shut for a while and see if they're willing to take the ball and run with it. But this looks pretty cool. And I would be especially interested in it in .410

a110zpz.png

a110hgh.png

Picture number two is basically everything I've ever dreamed of in a slug gun.

I am considering going to Turkey to get it.

I too wish there was someone who imported cool shotguns from turkey.

If these are intended for the Australian market they must have some kind of build quality to them, or a low price. Either way, yeah baby.

If for Aussie, biggest reason i can see for lever is pump action and semi-automatic are prohibited there. Leaving Break, Lever and Bolt as the only actions left for shotguns.

Last edited:
I was refering to a stock with pistol grip, not just a pistol grip. Never found English stock confortable to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom